Underage

I believe that too, bc when in US even my older friends who are 38-40 with grey hair get carded !!
In France I knew I looked like a grown up woman when all SAs started to call me "Madame" instead of "Mademoiselle" !!!
But in Denmark, I still get asked if I am a student or an "au pair", I guess I just look 26 instead of 29, which is pretty close anyways !
So I am wondering does every tPF member look younger ? it seems
to be the case:P

maybe we all look younger :wlae:

i never did manage to get carded in denmark, but then again i'd really get confused if someone thought i was under 16 :lol:

in london and helsinki i get carded all the time and i'm almost 24, i guess i'll enjoy it while it lasts.. and lately when i go out drinking with with my youngest brother (he's 18 and looks pretty much his age) people think i'm his younger sister when they find out we're related :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

I can relate, but not in the same way...
I bought a lottery ticket in the supermarket that is located in a retirement community, and they wanted to see my driver's license before selling it to me!! Talk about ridiculous !!!

i had a horrible haircut about a year ago, she cut my bangs like a little girls' they were short and straight across.

so i went to the drugstore to buy some Margarita supplies, to drown my sorrow

and the lady carded me! i looked so ridiculous with the haircut, she thought i was under 21...i didn't know whether to laugh or cry

so i went home and drank

It's frustrating for me because I get carded EVERYWHERE + people constantly tell me I look 16-18. I'm 26!

Me too! I get carded at the movie theater sometimes. I got carded this last year buying markers at Walmart!!! It was like...

Lady: I'm gonna need to see some ID
Me: (Laugh)
Lady: (Serious)
Me: Wtf? Are you kidding me?
(show her my ID. I am 25 at the time.)
Lady: Sorry ma'am. All these damn kids are sniffin' markers nowadays.
Me: These are non-toxic!!
Lady: (confused)
Me: They're not even the good ones...

I don't care when I get carded. I'm actually kind of alarmed when I don't, because I know how young I look. The marker thing crossed the line though!!!!

^^ the marker story is too funny! .. no offense girlie!, hehe!

.. getting carded is hit or miss with me! there are times when i totally expect to be carded and they don't and others when i'm convinced they won't card me, and they do! i'm 23 .. so i'm still fairly young. but sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't! .. i guess i'm not at the age where it really bothers me, or i take it as a compliment, yet!

I've never been carded and I'm still only 19, how sad is that? I guess it's because I don't drink a great deal when I'm out and I do look older than I actually am. People would ask me how Uni was treating me at 13! My Dad was well chuffed when he got carded at Tesco last year bless him, and there's no way he could be mistaken for a 18 year old.

I got carded at the movie theater trying to see Wedding Crashers. It was actually funny because we were at a bar before the movie and I didn't get carded at the bar and then had to show my ID to get into a movie. I'm 29 now but people say I look like I'm in my early 20s.