Under 100

1. So, I know all you lovely ladies lust after and buy "designer" handbags that can cost a lot! But what handbag that you have recently bought or have seen recently was impressive that cost less than $100? :heart:
  2. i have a liz claiborne bag that used to be $80 but i got for $30 at TJ Maxx...and another one from Tommy Hilfiger that used to be $80 but i got for $40 at TJ Maxx...those are pretty great for days I don't feel like fussing over my bag.
  3. I bought a Charles David bag early this year for $105 (down from $300) that has held up through all kinds of abuse. It's very well made and I love it!
  4. I bought a Latico leather hobo at Marshall's for $50, retail probably $200. It's convertible into a backpack, so I use it for traveling.
  5. I bought this cute bag at Tuesday Morning over Thanksgiving weekend. It is a Maxx New York bag that was originally $140 I think, but it was marked down to $49.99. I loved the color, so I picked it up.
  6. i got a mulberry despatch bag at the sample sale for $99.
  7. I used to have a Hobo International bag that I got on sale for about $80, I loved that I could throw it around and not worry about what happened to it.
  8. That IS a cute bag - that's the very style I think Hayden-Harnett sued Maxx New York over - it's a copy of their Havana hobo - LOL. Must be why it ended up at Tuesday Morning. You definitely got a good deal!

9. What a great deal! I like the faux-python tote Devi Kroell did for Target, in the gold.
  10. I don't quite have anything for less than $100, but I have a $750 Isabella Fiore that I paid $180 and my green metallic Francesco Biasia was $130 and I get tons of compliments on it. TJMaxx is fabulous for finding Biasia, Franco Sarto and other Italian bags that are really different and beautiful. I don't believe that you always have to spend over $1000 for a nice bag, though I do have higher end bags too.
  11. TJ Maxx is a great place to shop! I have found a lot of amazing deals there, and all of the other discount stores too!
  12. Lol, see that is exactly what I was talking about in the thread about "inspired" bags! I don't know anything about HH bags, so I had no idea Maxx had copied the design. Oh well, I hope they got a fair settlement, lol.
  13. OMG! I just looked up the Havana Hobo, and I can't believe Maxx was so blatant in copying the design! How embarrassing for those of us who buy something, not knowing there are these disputes going on.
  14. I was gonna say that looks exactly like an HH!! Apparently I'm not the only one!
  15. alana, don't be embarrassed. It's a good bag and now that you know who really thought of it, just know that you've got a Hayden-Harnett with somebody else's name on it, that's all. It's a beautiful bag and it shows you have excellent taste.:yes: