1. I have a co-worker that I don't get too see too often because he is located in a satellite office (somewhere in Ohio- rural area). He is in his (50's), I'm in my mid 30's. The thing is that everytime he says hi to me or something he doesn't look to my eyes, instead, he stares at my feet!!! even when I'm talking or he is talking. I think he is got a foot fetish or something but I feel very uncomfortable when he does that! :shrugs: I think it is gross! I'm in Miami and I pretty much wear open toes- high heels with a very nice pedicure. What is his problem?
  2. ugh don't worry most of the guys at my job stare at my boobs!!! :cursing: pervs...yeah its one of those bridget jones "mr. t*tspervert" looks
  3. Does he do it with everyone? Perhaps he's intimidated by you.
  4. No.
  5. ^ Maybe intimidated... or just oddly shy?!
  6. Ok maybe he has a crush on you!
  7. :throwup:
  8. At your next pedicure, have them spell out "F Off" in cute little rhinestones!! LOL he will get the hint!!
  9. I think he is one of those psychos that collects feet from dead people.
  10. ITA... People that don't socialize with others often (HE lives in a rural area) get insecure and intimidated easily maybe he's just uncomfortable around you since he doesn't know you well. jmo
  11. yeah some people have absolutely no social skills at all
  12. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
    this is f#$$#%ing hilarious!
  13. Ugh Creepyyy.
  14. haha! yeah, that's annoying.. But it's more annoying if he stares at your boobs or anywhere under the belt!
  15. maybe you just have a great sense of shoe style and he is a closeted shoe lover/fashionisto

ok, id be really creeped out too