Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky together — have mercy!

1. [​IMG]
    One of our favorite TV couples of all time, Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky from Full House, staged a mini-reunion last night in Beverly Hills. John Stamos and Lori Laughlin, both looking better today than they did during the show's eight-season run, hit up a party at mega-producer Robert Evans'house. Three possible conversation topics:

How their luscious locks are infinitely better than former co-star Mary-Kate Olsen's.

That their careers are doing much better than former co-star Jodie Sweetin's (she's been spending time hosting Pants Off Dance Off).

Whatever happened to predictability? The milkman, the paperboy, evening TV!

2. Lol cute, I loved Full House.
    I admit to owning all the seasons on dvd haha.

3. She's lookin a little rough

4. Aww they were always soo cute together!

5. they both still look great.

6. I watched every episode more than 5 times:shame:

7. They would make a great couple:upsidedown:

8. Awwwww the world suddenly makes sense again :girlsigh:

9. Yep, definitely think they should get married.

10. Wow I always LOVED these two! It would be like the ending to a fairytale if these two got together and lived happily ever after!

11. Aww, they are so cute together. Full House is one of my all time favourite shows! I used to tape all the episodes so I could watch them over and over again lol. I still watch the reruns on tv.

12. ....totally thought the lyrics were "the milkman, the paperboy, eve man tv" :lol:

13. ^I thought they were "eating and TV." :lol:

They both look great! John Stamos is still :drool:

14. I thought it was "even on tv"!

15. aww i loved full house!!
    still watch re-runs whenever i see them on tv!! these two are so cute together!!