Unclaimed Baggage Center in Alabama

1. A friend wants to go to the Unclaimed Baggage Center in Alabama, but it's a 5 hour drive from my house. Has anyone ever been there? I looked at their website, but they don't have much of a selection online. Plus, I want to be able to examine what I'm buying. If there is anyone on who has been there, can you please let me know if it's worth the trip? Thanks so much!!!!
  2. What city is it in?
  3. whoa, that's nuts! cool concept.
  4. kind of scary
  5. im afraid of finding something that once belonged to me:hysteric:
  6. I went there years ago with my mom and found some cute stuff. I wasn't into bags then so didn't look at any at that time. I don't know if I'd drive 5 hours though for that one store. If there are other things you can find to do on the way it might worth the time and gas. If you go, have fun!
  7. LOL!:roflmfao:

I want to go there now! Prices do seem a touch higher than I expected, given that the items didn't cost them anything close to the actual values?! I wish there were one near me, though.:graucho:
  8. My brother in law and his girlfriend went and bought stuff to sell on eBay. I live maybe two hours from there but I've never been but I'm trying to get DH to go this weekend so I can see if there are any purses there!!!
  9. I would be horrified!
  10. You should go. You never know what your are going to find! Might be fun.
  11. I think it would be an adventure! You should go!
  12. yeah i was initially sketched out but could be fun!
  13. I live in Boaz and there is another smaller store here and I have found some pretty good things. It is like a thrift store; sometimes you find something, sometimes you don't. It is always fun to go and see what people lost.
  14. oh trust me they have lots of my stuff, a suit case full including my jewelry box. Either that or some man who lives near JFK treated his wife to some of my diamonds :sad: