Unbelievable!!! I actually got a Damier Sophie!!!

1. Can't contain my excitement...my SA from LV Waikoloa called me and said she has a Damier Sophie for me if I still wanted it. Wanted it??? Was she kidding me? Lol. So, anyway, long story short, I asked her to ship it to me immediately. It should be here no later than Wednesday of next week. I'm sooooooo happy!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:I'll post pics as soon as I get it. Woohoo!

2. Way to go you lucky girl!

3. Congrats!

Thats a really nice bag! :biggrin:

4. wow you're lucky! Congrats.

5. Lucky you, congrats!

6. Congrats!

7. yay, congrats! can't wait to see pics!

8. congrats!:smile:

9. I'm still grinning from ear to ear. :p I can't believe I'm still this excited about the Sophie when all the new Fall releases are slowly trickling in. I'm glad I resisted the urge to pay for $695 for one on eBay. :smile:

10. That's amazing!

Good for you and Congratulations!!

11. heya, congrats! we were just discussing on the HI thread that one of our members saw a damier sophie at ala moana, and the SA said they "just gotten it in" ... wonder if they're doing a 2nd shipment after all?

12. I'm glad you were able to get one! I can't wait to see modeling pics!

13. Congrats!

14. I wondered about that, too since when I was whining about not getting it when it first came out, she informed me I was 21st on the list. So, unless the other people before me decided not to get it, they probably did have a 2nd shipment coz she told me before that all stores only got 10 pieces each. Nevertheless, I'm still :yahoo:...lol.

15. whoo hoo! congrats :tup: