Ummm...? What's this? (And pics of new items)

1. Didn't post in Reference Library because it's a question and this post comes with some more pics of items from Rakuten...

Sorry, I've been kind of out the loop with LV lately...not keeping up with new releases...

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

It reminds me of a dog carrier for some reason....although it's too small...

And a new card holder? http://www.rakuten.co.jp/casablanca/212403/212487/1837226/

Some more coming...

2. Looks like a dog carrier to me as well... I think someone was posting about a new dog carrier somewhere.

3. This, I think, is uber cute!

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Comes in gold too:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. It is a new small dog carrier, my dogs are way to big for that (english springer spaniels)

5. New sunnies in amarante (I think? Or maybe Gris...yes...that looks like my Obsession Carre sunnies so I am assuming this is the gris [grey]) that Orodruin now has in black:

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

6. not too sure on that dog carrier, it dosnt look as classy as the other one for the larger dogs, just MHO.

LOVE the sunnies though!

7. New glasses case?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

New scarves/bandeaus:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Very cute!

OMG...I love this one...perfect for Valentine's...

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

8. ^ Yep it's a new dog carrier , i saw it the other day and it is very cute but it is very small . Thanks for the pictures Karman!

9. uh ohhhhh...they may be the first LV sunglasses i like...

10. I like the aurelia pocket on the bag. My friend Vicky has the Suhali L'imprevisible (older/discontinued bag) in many colors but she has used that as a dog carrier haha!

11. For those interested, new scarves are posted in the vuitton.com Japanese site.

It's the first link under Latino América on the main page, the CATALOGUE link is in the same position as the UK/US site, then click around and you can find the new scarves...they're cute!

12. LOVING those sunnies! Beautiful!

13. I really like that pink bandeau! Adding it to my Valentine's hint-list :p
    Thanks for the pics Karman!

14. OMG I :heart: those scarves/bandeaus!!! :drool: Thanks for posting karman! :tup:

15. Those sunnies are gorgeous and I love that doggie key chain! Thanks for the pics, karman!