umm... suspicious of NON PAYING BIDDER?

1. Hello, please let me know what do you think.

This buyer submit best offer on Aug, 9, I accepted and sent her invoice ( incl. terms to contact me within 24 hours after auction ended and clear payment within 36 hours ). Now, ( sorry we may have time difference ) already pass 48 hours, I'm trying to do positive thinking but I'm so worry now.

Has no respond yet and I check her bidding activities, she's so active on eBay and has 0 feedback.

Just wonder if I allowed to post her ID here? If not, I'll just give her bidding activities, below:

She won over $2500 bags within 24 hours and if she can do best offer, she should can respond me, right? I don't want to email her before 36 hours pass, it'll make me such I force buyer :s

She bid almost LV and other for Burberry:
  2. I would never sell to a bidder with 0 feedback. IMO a buyer has to prove themselves trustworthy before i would consider doing a high end transaction with them.
  3. I don't have a good feeling about this buyer. She won too many high price items within just a couple days. Very suspicious.
  4. I would contact the sellers that you have here on your list to see if she's paid them. If not, you have a problem on your hands. I would immediately put her in your block bidder list, file a non-paying bidder alert (but I think you have to wait 7 days) and then relist the item. You've done nothing wrong and you're obviously not the only person that this is happening to, if in fact, she is a scammer. Looks to me like someone's having a lot of fun on eBay bidding for the hell of it, with no intention of paying....just be calm and be certain that this buyer will go down in burning flames if she's going to have over 8 feedbacks all be negative. She'll never buy on eBay again!!!!!!
  5. She has won an awful lot of expensive items! I agree with jchiara to contact the other sellers to see if she paid them. I hate to say it, but I doubt she did. I really wish people would stop playing games on eBay. If you don't want the item, don't bid on it.... I hope this all works out for you, lvgodiva! I'm sure it will one way or another.

Vicki :smile:
  6. I would also like to add, and this is redundant because I say it all the time, all my listings have now turned into "immediate payment required" listings. No more such nonsense for me!!!!!!!
  7. I don't even deal with zero bidders, they are a waste of time! I understand that everyone has to start somewhere, but I don't have the time or patience for it!
  8. i agree....something is fishy:push:
  9. I would be worried. thats a lot high priced items won for someone with zero feedback.
  10. by the way gorgeous speedy. amazing price.
  11. If I count the total purchasing by 2 IDs, she has purchased 5 LV Speedies :nogood: paethic!!! why bothering other...
  12. I agree with the the sellers that she has bought from and see if she has paid them ......sounds fishy....
  13. Thanks for all :smile: I know 2 of her sellers, I'll contact them now. Thanks