Uma Thurman..........

Superqueen

Vintage Lover!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Despite being the 'face' of Louis Vuitton, Uma Thurman has recently been spotted carrying a 'Novak' in red. What do you think of this bag? I don't like it very much, because it is too 'ladylike' and not very versatile (you can use it in formal occasions, but not in everyday life, it is too elegant).

Attachments

• 56438870.jpg
    56438870.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 548
Wow, she really towers over the guy she is with. I wouldn't be able to handle that.

I think the red goes great with her outfit. I love the Novak! I don't like shapeless bags, and the Novak is certainly a "ladylike" bag, and that why I love it!

Megs said:
I love the bag and I think it looks great on her. Although, I don't think it is completely versatile. Maybe I'm off...

I certainly agree with you on it not being very versatile. It is a formal looking bag, and might not work with casual ensembles.

I do love it, though. I wish I hadn't read about it scratching easily from the astute members of this forum. I'm planning on cutting back on all my purchases for a few months so I can save up and splurge on one truly great bag - and it will be the Novak or Dior Detective.

chemlex said:
I certainly agree with you on it not being very versatile. It is a formal looking bag, and might not work with casual ensembles.
chemlex said:
I do love it, though. I wish I hadn't read about it scratching easily from the astute members of this forum. I'm planning on cutting back on all my purchases for a few months so I can save up and splurge on one truly great bag - and it will be the Novak or Dior Detective.

I love the Dior Detective. The bright green color that it comes in is gorgeous :love: Megs did a blog entry a couple of weeks ago, and I fell in love :love:

I also really like the Novak., I think it's a beautiful bag, especially in red!

I am on the wait list for red and caramel novak.....I want another paddington instead. The reality for me is - It's more practicle. I want more colors!

I have the brown and am on the list for the red. It is not casual but you can wear it to work. I have also worn it with jeans and boots. It is not a bag to wear with sneakers but it is more versatile than it looks.

oo I just saw this available on NAP. Considering ordering one, price point is very reasonable. That is a consideration for me since I'd be buying it sight unseen. I usually like to see bags before I purchase them.

Noriko said:
oo I just saw this available on NAP. Considering ordering one, price point is very reasonable. That is a consideration for me since I'd be buying it sight unseen. I usually like to see bags before I purchase them.

I think that if you love the structure of Dior bags, you will probably love this one aswell. I think it is beautiful!:P

supersaucy said:
Wow .. the bag is beautiful .. but what's with her dress?!
her dress is alexander mcqueen as well.

00020m.jpg

it's actually quite beautiful.