Um... Not an Alma

1. Ok.. chk this crap out... so according to this seller.. all his bags are Almas!! (See his other items)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/100-AUTHENTIC-BRAND-NEW-LOUIS-VUITTON-ALMA-BAG_W0QQitemZ6889081260QQihZ013QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And what is this abt? "If you buy my item to USD50.00,you will receive a beautiful Chinese giving ,and can get suddenness wonderment"

Suddenness wonderment?? Should I be very afraid?? Hey no thanks, you can keep the giving to yrself!!! :yucky:

2. He might put a chinese voodoo on you. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

3. LMAO....Thanks for good laugh of the day !!!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

4. I had plenty of "suddenness wonderment" during my pot smoking high school days, thank you.

5. lol

6. :shocked: :lol:

7. Hmmm...this is really funny, cuz the seller's chinese (and so am i), so i kinda understand what he/she's trying to say...If I do a word-by-word translation, i think "suddenness wonderment" really means a 'surprise gift'. Ya...this person has gotta brush up on his English!

8. I'm chinese and I still don't see how "suddenness wonderment" = surprise gift? :blink::amuse:

9. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

10. he must e very lost........its not even a MC...

11. lol.

12. suddenness=something abrupt, like a surprize
    wonderment=makes you curious of what it is, like a gift...

It's kinda hard to explain when the Purse Forum doesn't allow languages other than English to be expressed here... But i'm just assuming that 'surprise gift' is what the seller's trying to say...:biggrin: Perhaps someone with some spare cash can try winning the bid and tell us in the end? lol

13. Oh lord.

14. I think its allowed. Just wouldn't be understood by the many!;)

15. Oohhhh.. ok... thanks!! I see it now. :biggrin:;)