Um, Magenta City BIN $550--GONE!!!!

1. I pressed the BIN button too late. I wasn't sure it was real because I couldn't see the bales. I was bummed I missed out. Congrats to who ever got it!!!
  2. holy crapola, that's one of the best deals ever & the winner's a PFer :yahoo:
  3. wow, I hope its real. Congrats to the buyer!
  4. wow.. what a deal!!
  5. ugghhhhhh that kills me!!!!! :crybaby:
  6. the magenta's a beauty! wow! :drool:
  7. Hoof... hahah someone got a great deal!! fess up!!
  8. CONgrats whoever got it:yahoo:
  9. Why risk it if you can't see thw whole bag with bales?:confused1:
  10. I missed itby 5 sec...I was reading description this morning 8am ..Leather looks good..whoever it is lucky winner..:crybaby: :crybaby:
  11. Wellll.. sometimes you know without seeing the bales. Everything else is right on so you can tell the bag is authentic. If there is doubt about the tag/the leather/anything else, then the bales seal the deal either way.. but they're not always necessary. In this case, I don't think the seller is hiding them, she probably doesn't even know what they are or that they are the mark of an authentic bag.
  12. double post!
  13. Noooo... :hysteric: Congrats Jakuten. I need to stalk bbag auction's more. :cry:
  14. Ok now I feel better because someone else missed it as well. I thought it was real but the tassels looked a bit funny. I should of pressed that button sooner.