Ultimate Poll: Which color Reissue 2.55 do you love /will you buy?

1. We are all talking about it, so let's poll it. I myself am torn between at least 4 colors. So let's see what we all think. To make the results realistic, let's try not to vote for more than two. And to simplify things, let's keep the size of the bag and the color of the hardware out of it. If you want to specify in a post comment that's OK. I apologize if I missed a color. I myself am confused about the red color - if there is only one color, as some photos are metallic while others seem less so. Enjoy!

2. chanel255.jpg

chanel2.55purple225s4.jpg

Chanel Bags.JPG

Chanel bag.JPG

chanel dark red reissue pic2(2).jpg

3. viki~red~met~pic6.jpg

smIMG_0846.jpg

DSC05661.jpg

DSC00710-1.jpg

4. Chanel Red Resissue.jpg

Chanel Reissue Gold.jpg

5. I apologize for not crediting the sources of all these photos, most of which I found on this website, and some from eBay such as the two below. Please forgive me, as I don't want to invest that much time and research, just provide people polling with some additional information...the same information I am looking at. I am lazy, forgive me for that!

Chanelbags-Allthree.jpg
    The photo with three bags shows the light silver and the new dark silver and the old dark silver (bronze) from last season.
    LightSilverChanelBag20073.jpg

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let's enlarge them!

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Another set, let's enlarge these pics:tup:

8. 1st choice will be 07 dark silver, for these yr 08 reissue, it will be purple metallic & navy blue metallic~

9. The dark red for me! I sooooooo love that colour. :heart:

10. Wow. I'm torn between '07 and '08 dark silver. The '08 has been growing on me. I guess it's probably next to impossible to get an '07 dark silver now and soon all the '08s will be snatched up as well. :crybaby:

11. I like metallic navy and dark red.

12. I voted for purple. In order of preference I would say:

1. Metallic Purple
    2. Dark Silver S08
    3. Metallic Navy

The purple is just richer than the other colors IRL. Although I love the navy I feel that it is not as useful for my own wardrobe. I think that the dark silver is just a total classic and extremely wearable.

13. I have a feeling the dark red is stunning in person but since i have not seen it myself I wil leave it out of consideration,

Out of all the beauties that I've seen i say the 2007 dark silver. the color is so versatile. Its goes w/ everything. thats why I vote for it.

the other colors are nice too but they require a little more thought before gettting dressed in the morning if you want to match------not the dark silver. It literally goes w/ everything!

14. My favorite is the 2007 dark silver too. LOVE that it is such a chameleon color! My second choice would be the purple followed by the dark red and dark blue tied for third.

15. My fave is the metallic black. I have to say in larger sizes (227 which I bought, or 228), 'cause I think it is really edgy and cool, but still classy and versatile.

Close second is dark silver 08 (bought it in 226 for use mostly in the evenings or maybe dressy day events). Beautiful! My hubby loves this bag, too, and it is not so typical of him to notice bags.

I'd buy any of the bags in my sig below, but they don't seem to be available this year.

If I get a call about a red metallic 225, I'll happily get it, but the metallic black and 08 dark silver are still my faves.