Ultimate Gucci baby accessories *pics*

1. [​IMG]
    Gucci Baby Carrier

This beige baby carrier with brown leather trim and ebony GG imprint has adjustable shoulder straps to keep the little one in perfect place.

For more information, visit www.gucci.com.
    Gucci Baby Blanket

This super-soft cashmere baby blanket is emblazoned with the signature GG print and available in pink, blue or cream. Perfect for a budding fashionista.

For more information, visit www.gucci.com.
  2. I have a baby girl coming in 3 weeks. Love the blanket! : )
  3. Congrats Leem!! Do you think you'll get one of these for your new baby girl? Brad and Angelina have one!

It's My Binky Diamond Pacifier

Now this is a way to distinguish your baby's binky from the others. With 278 pave-cut white diamonds--that's three carats--and a white gold base, this is the crown jewel in designer Michelle Soudry's line of personalized pacifiers. Diamonds not enough? Add colored gems or have it engraved with your baby's initials and birth date.
  4. You would want to keep that strapped around your baby's neck... wouldn't want to lose that!
  5. the blanket is so cute.
  6. i would so get the gucci babt carrier :biggrin: its so chic!
  7. I don't care for the carrier but the blanket looks cute....I would hate for a baby to spit up on them though....ouch!
  8. ummm urrr uhhh, do u think u can fit a water bottle in the bottle carrier??

IF SO I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT!!! where did u find it online!! i wantttttttttttttt it!
  9. baby blanket is so adorable =D
  10. That is too much. They try hard to appear "normal" but, you know that kind of stuff is just laying around their house ;)
  11. cute items - I'd have to have a blanket.
  12. i want the gucci blanket
  13. i bought the gucci baby carrier in balck i got it on sale here in gucci.. i want to use it now! ( i dont even have a kid ) but i couldnt resist it
  14. This thread is from 2 years ago.
  15. ^ so? i think you can still buy the baby blankets, and i still love the diaper bag i really want one