Ultimate Diaper Bags: Goyard, LV, Gucci *pics*

1. [​IMG]
    Goyard Diaper Bag

Made to order; about $3,000

Designed in the classic Goyard print, the special order diaper bag is coated in canvas, trimmed in leather and available in 10 colors to match your Goyard luggage set.

Louis Vuitton Monogram Mini Lin Diaper Bag

This canvas, calf leather-trimmed diaper bag is available in classic ebene, pale pink or baby blue. It includes a washable monogram-embroidered mat as well as an adjustable leather shoulder strap.

For more information, visit www.eluxury.com

Gucci Baby Carrier

This beige baby carrier with brown leather trim and ebony GG imprint has adjustable shoulder straps to keep the little one in perfect place.

For more information, visit www.gucci.com.
    Gucci Baby Blanket

This super-soft cashmere baby blanket is emblazoned with the signature GG print and available in pink, blue or cream. Perfect for a budding fashionista.

For more information, visit www.gucci.com.
  2. I took a look at the mini lin baby bag at Louis while I was pregnant...but that was just too much for me to spend on a baby bag :smile:
  3. Wow! A $3,000 diaper bag? I cannot imagine spending so much on a bag that would get such little use. The baby blankets are cute, I imagine they make nice gifts for the babies who already have it all!
  4. Dior has some cute baby stuff as well, I look forward to having to go to a baby shower so I have a reason to get Baby Dior lol.