Ultimate Diaper Bags: Goyard, LV, Gucci *pics*

1. [​IMG]
    Goyard Diaper Bag

Made to order; about $3,000

Designed in the classic Goyard print, the special order diaper bag is coated in canvas, trimmed in leather and available in 10 colors to match your Goyard luggage set.

[​IMG]
    Louis Vuitton Monogram Mini Lin Diaper Bag

$1,870

This canvas, calf leather-trimmed diaper bag is available in classic ebene, pale pink or baby blue. It includes a washable monogram-embroidered mat as well as an adjustable leather shoulder strap.

For more information, visit www.eluxury.com

[​IMG]
    Gucci Baby Carrier

$850

This beige baby carrier with brown leather trim and ebony GG imprint has adjustable shoulder straps to keep the little one in perfect place.

For more information, visit www.gucci.com.
    [​IMG]
    Gucci Baby Blanket

$435

This super-soft cashmere baby blanket is emblazoned with the signature GG print and available in pink, blue or cream. Perfect for a budding fashionista.

For more information, visit www.gucci.com.

2. I took a look at the mini lin baby bag at Louis while I was pregnant...but that was just too much for me to spend on a baby bag :smile:

3. Wow! A $3,000 diaper bag? I cannot imagine spending so much on a bag that would get such little use. The baby blankets are cute, I imagine they make nice gifts for the babies who already have it all!

4. Dior has some cute baby stuff as well, I look forward to having to go to a baby shower so I have a reason to get Baby Dior lol.