Ultimate Cars !!

1. [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  2. ummm I think I may have wet myself...:shame:
  3. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  4. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  5. i love the bentley continental gt. i also loove the aston martin vanquish s, my friend just got one.. so nuts!
  6. fun threat, btw, thanks prada's meadow! you always find such amazing pics! so fun to look at.
  7. Aaaah the Roles. To be driven around in that.:love:
  8. Wow, some of those are just gorgeous! Thanks for posting prada's meadow!
  9. Give me a Mini and I'm happy. I've seen the maintainance fees on most of those and I wouldn't have any of them.
  10. Your welcome Ladies :flowers:
  11. yay cars!! I :heart::heart::heart:Ferrari and BMW

here is a lovely:

12. last time i went to the airport, i saw a ferrari just like the first one, but orange, parked in the deck. it made me wonder if they didn't have some OTHER car that would be more appropriate for leaving in a parking deck for a few days.

i :heart: fast cars, though. whenever i see one in a parking lot, i always have to go peek in the windows.
  13. A nicely tuned BMW M3 that my boyfriend and I get to borrow once in awhile:

It's so fast it's like an amusement park ride!!
  14. Shouldn't have gotten me started! I love cars :heart:

15. I'm a sucker for nice cars ;) My exboyfriend had an M5 that was sooooo sexy and fast. God, I loved that car and I loved it when he let me drive! We're sill on good terms (we've been speaking about possibly getting back together...eep!) so I still occasionally drive the car. It makes my lovely little Golf feel like a hooptie, haha. But my little Golf is zippy too!