Ulta Reward Points

1. I'm a part of Ulta's reward club. You spend x amount of points each period and get free gifts based on what you spend. Well, over the past two months I've spent over 400 dollars there. I should get something in the mail with my reward certificate but I get NOTHING. I don't even get circulars from them. My mom does, my best friend does, but I get nothing.

Does anybody else have this problem? What can I do to make sure I get my free gifts! This is really bothering me!
  2. I have had so many bad experiences w/ Ulta, I am a little soured on them right now....maybe forever. I don't have a Sephora where I live but if I did, Ulta wouldn't see me ever again. I am not sure why your friend gets the rewards & you don't but coming from Ulta, doesn't surprise me.
  3. update the information on your store card... this happened to me.
  4. I have a load of points too, and I can't say that I've recieved anything either. Totally didn't think about it until now!
  5. I was just about to say this...same thing happened to me. The SA's told me that you need to "periodically update your information" in order to keep receiving mailers...Why don't they tell you that when you sign up?
  6. I can't get them to stop sending me stuff... When I changed my address I somehow got on their list twice, so I get duplicate brochures pretty much every week.

If you go on ulta.com and type in your zip code, you can view your current brochure. I tend to only order from them online since I always have bad experiences when I go into the store.
  7. I was going to update my information but it won't even let me log in! I think I may call the store because when I try to do anything related to my card online, they say that they can't read my member number. I just got this card in September and never got anything from the start, so it's really bugging me.