UK TV Presenter Jeremy Beadle dies :(

1. TV presenter Beadle dies aged 59

[​IMG] Jeremy Beadle was best known for playing practical jokes on TV

Television presenter and prankster Jeremy Beadle has died aged 59.
    One of ITV's most popular hosts during the 1980s, Beadle had been suffering from pneumonia and was admitted to a London hospital last week.
    He was best known for fronting variety show Game For a Laugh and the hidden camera programme Beadle's About.
    In recent years he had battled poor health after being diagnosed with a mild form of leukaemia in 2005. He also had a cancerous kidney removed.

2. I was so sad to hear this - I grew up him with him on the telly and I had fond memories of him on You've Been Framed! Such a shame :sad:
  3. My bro just told me about it, it sounded pretty sudden the pneumonia. Very sad considering he's not that old.

Didn't he present You've Been Framed ages ago?
  4. Yeah he did but it was never the same since he left (Harry Hill is doing a good job though).
  5. This is so sad! May he rest in Peace!
  6. Awww, that's sad. Sounds like the cancer was still to blame and weakened him. So sorry.
  7. They said on the radio this morning he raised around £100million for charity during his lifetime :wtf:

8. I know! It's a shame cos I never knew how involved he was with Charity until he died :sad:
  9. He will be sadly missed. He really brightened up the telly (even if he is to blame for the birth of 'Reality TV' (as they say he is) with You've been framed! and Beadle's about).

My thoughts go out to his family and friends.
  10. Rip