UK Prices?

i sent an email to Browns in London asking about prices and their current stock, here it is: btw, which is the patent bag? i have never heard of it before!

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately we are unable to have Balenciaga
bags on the website. I have made a list of the bags we have in stock.

1. The Classic First Motorcycle bag £675 - colour Truffle (brown), Red,
Camel
2. The City Bag £735 - colour grey, Truffle (brown), Blue, Camel, Marron,
3. The Twiggy bag £620 - colour grey, green
4. The Bowling bag £675 - colour red, grey
5. The Courier saddle bag £565 - colour Truffle (brown), Blue
6. The Hook and Line bag £775 - colour red, blue
7. The Patent bag £540 - colour burgundy
8. The Work bag £810 - colour camel, green
10. The quilted bag £990 - colour Marron, Black
11. The Whistle bag £645 - colour Truffle (brown), Black, Dark Brown
12. The Whistle long bag £700 - colour black, red

Thank you both!
I found the 'first' price somewhere else and when I saw it was 675, I thought the city would be at least £200 more. So that's good news because I really wanted the city
Do you know if those will be the prices of the bags sold in Selfridges/Harvey Nicks as well?

you're welcome:flowers:
i don't know about all the prices, but my friend bought a city from Harvey Nicks for 735 so we know the city at least has the same price.

Thank you both!
I found the 'first' price somewhere else and when I saw it was 675, I thought the city would be at least £200 more. So that's good news because I really wanted the city
Do you know if those will be the prices of the bags sold in Selfridges/Harvey Nicks as well?
yes the prices are same because i have seen both the harvey nochols and selfridges as i go there alternate weekends and the prices are same

The high prices are in UK vs US are also due to the much higher VAT. If you buy from Aloha Rag, they actually under-declare the value of the bag by close to 80%, so the customs duties and VAT paid are substantially lower as well. When I bought from them, I did not even have to pay any duties/taxes because I am allowed to import up to USD250 tax-free into my country.

Wow, prices are definitly lower with the Euro!
I was wondering if anyone knew the price of a quilted balenciaga, the one which Ashlee Simpson has been carrying recently in the Euro? I've totally fallen in LOVE!
Thanks in advance!
xxxRosexxx