UK Big Brother Season 8 Thread

^^^^^^
Housemates think that girl is coming from BB Australia to join them but she is really an actress working for BB LOL
Also someone will be evicted on Monday I think, don't know how but she/he will see what everyone said about her/him then go right back into the house LOL

Ziggy and Chanelle have broken up (again) for good it seems. This is what he said:
"It got all that bit too serious. We were arguing, not like a married couple, but like a couple who didn't appreciate each other. The novelty wears off when you see each other every day. A lot of other people were seeing it."

"I'm not gonna say a bad word about her as I don't really have one. She's a needy girl and I'm not at a stage to be with someone like that. But for one bad point there were 20-30 good points. But in here one bad point outweighs the good."

And Tracy, Carol and Charlie are VERY suspicious of the fake housemate. Charlie is sure she has seen her before.

Lol, Charley spotted her and has told the others, she thinks she is an actress, which she is, I am not really into this bb, I think it is too shouty and the people in there are worst than normal, that Charley, my goodness, I think she should tone it down a bit!Lol!x

Charley and Nicky are up for 'fake eviction'!!
the housemate gets evicted, interviewed and then goes straight back into the house!! i hope nicky gets evicted, charley knows all th housemates hate her, but it would be interesting what effect knowing what the rest of them think of her has on Nicky!!

'Pauline' has been rumbled, and has left the house! which means the housemates have passed the shopping task!
How did none of them recognise her from being the bunny boiler on balls of steel? i recognised her straight away!!

Charley will definitely be evicted. I hope Davina does a good interview. I'm finding Davina very irritating lately and she is SO embaressing on that On The Couch BB programme.

I hope Chanelle is next to go. I cant stand her tantrums. shes a horrible little thing.