uh-oh snack attack!

1. does anyone else have this problem?

I was really good today. I ate slower because I read that it takes about fifteen minutes for your stomach to signal your body that it's full?

:push: i sometimes eat in a rush because of time limit/work but i do that now, and i eat less in portions (i used to eat a whole dish myself including side dishes)

but my mom just brought a bag of marshmellows from target and i already ate 10 pieces (jumbo size)! :crybaby:

it was like one after another...and you can't stop?

i feel like just popping another one into my mouth but i know it can't be good.

2. mmmmm marshmellows are hard to stop eating...me and my boyfriend finished a whole bag of mini marshmellows in two days yummy

i eat quick also...i need to stop and enjoy my meal

3. i know!

:smile: now i'm craving the mini marshmellows..those colorful ones? cute!

but for some reason the local safeways and target doesn't have them...is that discontinued?

4. I love marshamallows with chocolate in the centre. Luckily you can buy them individually packed in Japan. I often buy just one or two so I won't be tempted.

5. you can buy them here too! *sigh* it's a bit more expensive so that helps me from not buying it too much

but i love the ones with the blueberry flavor inside.

speaking of chocolate..somehow someone's left me a chocolate brownie this morning.

i think it's because it's around the house i eat it?

but even if it wasn't i would get cravings and the local japanese market is only four blocks away!

6. I love these bars (133 calories) but if you leave a bit ;)

[​IMG]