Uh oh... More Pics from NM in Troy! I am in big trouble!

1. As I previously posted, I went to NM in Troy this weekend thinking I would just grab that Soft Chain pochette. Well, I didn't come home with anything because I wanted everything, which sadly I cannot do! So, Lisa Hamlin (my SA) just sent me some more pics to help me choose. Well, you will see a trend here with all of the bags- they are all black and fricking HOT!

Anyway, here is what she sent:

Chanel Madison blk patent $1950

Chanel Chelsea blk patent clutch $1675

Chanel CC Punk clutch $2950

Chanel Rock-n-Chain Large Flap $1975

Call Lisa Hamlin if you are interested or have any questions at (248) 635-8442:flowers:
    DSC00796.JPG DSC00797.JPG DSC00798.JPG DSC00799.JPG
  2. Here's more:

Chanel Soft-n-Chain large hobo $2390

Diamond Shine tote $2795

Soft Handle medium hobo $2750
    DSC00800.JPG DSC00801.JPG DSC00802.JPG
  3. Oh my, thank you so much for the pictures jag! I think I'm in love with both the Soft-n-Chain and the Rock-n-Chain!!! Gorgeous, wow!~ I hope you get something beautiful soon. :biggrin:
  4. I think you should get the soft and chain hobo or the new soft handle med hobo!
  5. Right now the soft n chain smaller hobo is in the lead for me. I just loved it when I tried it on! Still debating between this and the pochette. And of course, the pics of the other bags are making it harder to choose! But that is half the fun I guess:upsidedown:
  6. OMG!!!! i love these :

punk clutch

soft and chain large hobo

diamond shine tote
  7. that punk clutch rocks.
  8. I love the S&C large hobo and Rock & Chain large flap! Jag, pick something!! Pick TWO!!!
  9. LOL! Wish I could! Figured I would post them here so you could all share my misery:p
  10. jag do you know if Lisa has a soft and chain large hobo in beige?
  11. I think she might! Definitely give her a call (248) 635-8442, if she doesn't have it in the store, I am sure she will hunt high and low to find you one! She is the best SA, trust me!
  12. I know! I absolutely LOVE her! Thank u!
  13. Thanks for sharing jag!! The pictures are so tempting! :sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop:
  14. aarrghh i double post the soft and chain, i meant this diamond shine :drool:
  15. Ditto!!! I love these two.