Uh oh...looks like Lilo's in trouble!!

1. Her boss for Georgia Rule is not happy with her recent trip to the hospital for "heat exhustion and dehydration" when she was seen out and about with her new boy the night before. I should add that it's reported she received a white tattoo of a heart between her left thumb and forefinger the very same night!

2. You think she would learn by now to relax every once in a while, you don't have to go to every party, every night & drink water when you're working outside onset. How many times has she been in the hospital for the same reason..4 is it?
  3. Yea, when you don't hydrate yourself when 'high', there are big consequences. LOL:rolleyes:
  4. I'm sure there is some truth to all this but that letter just does not seem like something a CEO would write. Not professional enough. He would use more legal jargon and avoid phrases like "being a spoiled brat", "bogus excuses", (the guy is 70 years old!) etc. He would also avoid direct accusations of knowing she is partying all night - could be libelous and slander. He didn't get to be CEO by being that stupid. I think its a fabrication/embellishment of the real thing. Something a catty fan would write. I'll put money on it that someone (a PA who she pissed off on set) got hold of some letterhead and typed away!
    Just my gut feeling having come from the entertainment business. Of course, I could be wrong....

p.s. usually when a corporate letter is typed, the secretaries initials are also on the letter towards the bottom. I find it hard to believe the CEO of Morgan Creek does his own typing.
  5. UGH* Fire her and get it over with so I don't have to look at her anymore.:yes:
  6. I agree with bagnshoo. From what I see though, she doesn't seem to take care of herself at all.

7. If you read the article on TSG, both his company & he confirm that he sent the letter.

I blame her parents. How is this girl supposed to turn out normal with those two screws as parents? Some role models.
  8. I still don't buy it. Just because the article says a Morgan Creek "official" that doesn't mean anything. Whenever a name is omitted, somethings not kosher. Its like a tabloid saying an "insider". If its real, the official would have no problem stating their name for the record.
  9. The follow-up story. Neither Lindsay's people nor Robinson are denying the letter.

After a highly publicized absence this week from the set of Morgan Creek Prods.' "Georgia Rule," Lindsay Lohan has returned to work.

In the wake of the "Mean Girls" actress' failure to show up to the L.A. set Wednesday, Morgan Creek CEO James G. Robinson shot off a sternly worded letter to Lohan and her reps that night. Robinson said in an interview Friday that Lohan also had been late for her call times on several occasions, prompting the letter, which was first made public Friday by the Smoking Gun Web site.

"I'm just trying to get the movie made," Robinson said. "I did what I felt I needed to do on behalf of the movie and on behalf of her, too. I wanted to set some limits."

Robinson said Lohan returned to work Thursday without incident. In his letter, the Morgan Creek topper blamed the actress for hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage. "If you do not honor your production commitments, including your scheduled call time for tomorrow, and any call times thereafter, we will hold you personally accountable," he wrote.

Lohan's publicist, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, did not return a call seeking comment.

But a source in Lohan's camp who asked not to be identified said the production is actually a day ahead of schedule, and the actress made up for her Wednesday absence by working Thursday, a day she was originally scheduled to be off.

Ironically, Lohan plays a rebellious young woman in the film.

"I've never had a minute's trouble with her. She's every inch a lady," Robinson said. "I felt I needed to remind her of her obligations to show up."

Robinson has never been afraid to confront a movie star acting in a way he deemed distruptive to a movie. Robinson tussled publicly with Sharon Stone over her refusal to appear nude in the 1996 film "Diabolique."

He added: "It was not a nasty letter. It was, 'Come on be a professional.' We're halfway through with six weeks to go. There's no turning back. I wrote the letter; it was from me, not some damn attorney. She showed up. That's all I cared about."

10. Yet another follow up....Dina Lohan (Lilo's mom) shoots back!

Access Hollywood
  11. I don't think her mom is helping her by jumping into her defense every time something happens. She has to live up to her responsibilities.
  12. Can't burn the candles at both ends for long- it catches up with 'ya in the end....