UH oh....ITS RESORT TIME.....HEHE....PICS ADDED!

i have same bag as Chocsta! i freakin adore it...i carry it as a shoulder bag since ihave shoulders and arms like a bird, and then i walk, holding my arm up at a 90 degree angle so people can see the bow part!!

LOLOLOL i am definitely certifiable....

I can't wait until I get the pink and black bag Jill, I keep looking for the truck to pull up but it probably won't get here until the end of the week at the earliest!!!

Lol Jill, I love how you get new stocks every time they bring out their seasons. It's like having a personal access to more details and real life pics from what you see in websites. Its like Prada fever every couple of months. I envy you!! But yeah, I have no space to store gazillions of bags so in a way I'm glad I can't get everything I want!! Phew! (always find the bright side to your misfortunes lol;))

I got the pink and black bag - went at lunch to pick it up, but didn't open the box until I was sitting in the car in front of the dentist's office!

It's adorable - very different! The pink is a soft fleshy pink - the leather is so soft! It's very unstructured, and I love the little attached pouch! Funny - no logo, no nothing, which is NOT a bad thing!

I haven't even put it on my shoulder yet! There are 2 Direct TV guys up on the roof, so I'm sort of in a holding pattern...

Congrats Bisbee...!!!!!
Im wearing mine again today..LOL....!!
PS-It does have a triangle on one side....

Zippie..It looks small..wait till u put all yer stuff in it..LOL....It HOLDS A TON!

MYHAUL.jpg

here is my BOW tote too..plus my other purchases...sigh...!LOL!