UH-OH! I just bought a natural Ali on ebay!

1. now I have no money for PCE! :crybaby: But I am very excited about my new beauty. I debated earlier this spring between the vintage ergo hobo and the natural ali and I chose the ergo. I kept thinking about the natural Ali though, and today I was walking behind someone carrying a natural shoulder and I knew I had to have a natural bag. Checked eBay and BAM there it was, with a BIN. I can't wait to get her!

This, on top of my ink bleecker which is at home waiting for me to unwrap her tonight! :yahoo:

2. congrats!!!! I love the natural ali!!! :tup:

3. I've got the natural Ali and love her too! Any regrets you might have will surely disappear as soon as you see her and realize she's yours to keep!;)

4. Please please please post pics as soon as she arrives!

5. I will! I got the sun key fob as well and think they will look smashing together!:tup:

6. Can't wait to see your new Ali!!! and your new ink Bleeker as well

7. Ooh, congrats! I can't wait to see pictures! Must post pictures!

8. *silently curses you for finding a natural Ali the one day I wasn't stalking eBay.....*

Congrats!!

9. Congrats! I'm waiting for pic's:drool:!

10. LOL, sorry.

11. CONGRATS!!!!!! PLEASE POST PICS!!!! I am SURE you are going to LOVE her!!! Enjoy!!!

12. congrats cant wait 2 check out the pics

13. i bought a natural ali last PCE and still have not carried her yet (i think that means i bought too many other bags!!!!) she is so beautiful, you are certainly going to enjoy her. i look at her everytime i go into my coach closet. ENJOY HER!!!!!

14. Enjoy your Ali! I know you have wanted this bag for some time so I am glad you finally got her. Congrats!

15. Congrats! I recently bought a White Ali and I love it. It's such a nice style and you can fit so much inside. The Natural will go with so many outfits. Enjoy!