UH OH...another chanel already

1. Okay I officially LOVE Chanel. I already caved and purchased the Rock in the medium size (while going to Neiman's to try and find some Louboutins (THANKS SWANKY! LOL). I just LOVE this bag.

Do you smell what the Rock is cooking!?! LOL HAD TO! Any WWE fans will understand that!

I also ordered the modern chain bag in white and it's on it's way. I can't wait to get that one! OHHH SO SEXY!

chanelrock.jpg chanelrock1.jpg chanelrock2.jpg
  2. Wow...very nice. Congrats;)

3. OMG, I LOVE the bag and the fact that you just quoted The Rock...LOL!!! :roflmfao:

Congrats!!!!! :yahoo:

4. OMG LOL it kept playing that phrase in my head while I bought the bag. It was all I could do to NOT say anything in the store! :roflmfao:

5. LOL. You caught the Chanel bug too.

The sad thing is there is no cure. Buah ha ha ha ha!!! :tup:

6. Pretty!!! Love the shoes as well, congratz!!

7. Haha, there's no way you can buy only one Chanel. My guess this will be a life lasting love.

I am so happy to see you on this board. I missed your posts, since I rarely visit the LV forum anymore.

8. Great bag, congrats.

9. LOL!Congrats on catching the CHANEL bug!HEEHEE!Its very dangerous to yer bank account!
    bag looks great on u!

10. Congrats, looking very hot with your new bag!

11. :choochoo:
    LOVE it Crystal!! Did you find those saucy little pumps?

I think Chanel pleasantly surprises people when they really check it out. . . LOTS to offer these days! :heart:

12. very nice and very sexy :smile:

13. Congrats on your purchase! Sounds like you're adding to your collection pretty fast!!:p

14. :roflmfao:

I had forgotten about that Rock phrase! Too funny!

Congrats on your purchase! It looks great on you and you will love the modern chain!

15. wooooohoooooo nice!! and I agree its not a good habit for the credit card accounts!