Ugly LV *post pics*

I agree with amamxr. This thread is pretty pointless. Bags that some find ugly are probably loved and cherished by others. I can post quite a few bags that are ugly to me but why do that when I know for a fact that there are quite a few members on here own those. Who am I to rain on their parade?
It's not to degrade others taste, but it's interesting to see what people LIKE and what they dislike. I believe people have enough confidence to wear an outfit they think look well assembled, no matter if it includes a bag someone dislikes or not. All these bags may look nice with the right outfit I guess. If someone suddenly don't like something just because noone else likes it, then that's their problem and not the ones not liking it. As long as the comments aren't personal, directed directly at someone or mean I don't see the problem.

Liberté;1828878 said:
It's not to degrade others taste, but it's interesting to see what people LIKE and what they dislike. I believe people have enough confidence to wear an outfit they think look well assembled, no matter if it includes a bag someone dislikes or not. All these bags may look nice with the right outfit I guess. If someone suddenly don't like something just because noone else likes it, then that's their problem and not the ones not liking it. As long as the comments aren't personal, directed directly at someone or mean I don't see the problem.

I agree with this. I'm probably one of the (very tiny) minority that likes the tribute bag...and lots of people insult it no end!

Good thread.

The only ones I really dislike are ones that use animals as far as the alligator, mink, lamb, osterich (sp?), and any other animal LV uses.

I KNOW that leather is on the bags but at least there I can justify it to myself. So many people in the world eat beef that the leather is easy to obtain, and would just go to landfills otherwise, but killing other animals just for purses pewk.............

Also I seriously think someone at LV needs to reign in Marc Jacobs. There needs to be some sort of creative control kept by LV. Come on........

Nice thread. Anyway, I don't have any specific styles that I totally dislike. The bag that I found not interesting or not my cup of tea, I just don't purchase it..KWIM?

I think each bag has it own characteristic.. :smile:

Liberté;1828878 said:

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother.:rolleyes:

I nominate the Excentri-citie for it's funky shape:
p10517353_ph_hero.jpg

eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Excentri-cité

NO NON NO!!!!!!

dont' say that! i love her! and i want one badly! when the time is right!

well, at least i know that YOU will never outbid me on ebay!:roflmfao:

I agree with amamxr. This thread is pretty pointless. Bags that some find ugly are probably loved and cherished by others. I can post quite a few bags that are ugly to me but why do that when I know for a fact that there are quite a few members on here own those. Who am I to rain on their parade?

Ya, I agree!:yes:
but I am a pretty honest person, so I still posted the bags I don't like even though I just congratulated a PFer on her new purchase of one of them..... I'm not being a hypocrit (in this case lol), cuz I'm congratulating and being happy for the PFer that she got something that SHE likes. So there is a difference there.

im ready 2 see when all the people who dislike the tribute patchwork bag turn the other cheek and then like it/love it!

they did it with the miroir and im not going to name names, but they know who they are

I don't mind the patchwork and if I had unlimited funds and a closet full of the bags I want, then I'd probably get it, but I don't mind the people who call it ugly. Let's all agree to disagree :flowers:

Just because there are different opinions, does not mean it meant to offend others.

As for that "thing" they are calling a tribute bag, someone shoot MJ already.I will pay you in tribute bag to do it. Please! LOL