Ugly Coach sneakers

1. Yikes!
  2. Oooohhhh I thought blisters too when I saw them -- I just thought it may be too gross to type! Glad to know I'm not the only one!
  3. I didn't know sneakers could come down with LEPROSY!!
  4. Don't like them, yuck! I could see Ashlee Simpson wearing them, but I still wouldn't think they looked even remotley cute LOL too each his own I guess
  5. IMO, they are definetly not something I would wear. But I could totally see my teenage cousin wearing those. She would rock the :cursing: out of the them!!
  6. YUCK. I don't even think those would look cute on a kid or teenager. But that's just my opinion- definitely not my taste!
  7. they're not nearly as ugly as the ones coachfreak purchased for her sister! LOL
    we all kinda laughed at those!

BUT, to each his/her own.
    It's what makes the world go round.

And, coachfreak, you know my 1st sentence was in jest.
  8. They are pretty unusual. Not my thing, but I am sure some people will like them.
  9. At first I thought they would work with a teenager, but I don't even think that would work. They're just not cute.
  10. I can see basketball players or rappers sporting these shoes. LOL. Not me, obviously. It's ugly and absolutely hideous. Coach, wtf were you thinking?

11. The first thing that popped in my head when I saw those was Fred Flinstone.... not sure why haha
  12. Not my style, but I know some people who could definitely pull this look off.
  13. my eyes
  14. What she said. To quote Steve Martin in My Blue Heaven, "those shoes are tragic."
  15. When I saw them I inmediately though of Rihanna, she can totally pull them off.