Ugh wish I would have gotten Made in France bags!

sphere99

Too Obsessed...
O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
My husband and his friend were looking at my Speedy the other day and said oh man this is made in the USA? I bet some guys making min wage made this bag and yet they charge so much for it! UGH I tried to explain to him how it is made but he just laughed. I can see why made in france looks better to people!

mine says made in usa too but it doesnt bother me too much anymore. (but i totally know what you mean because when i first got it i was disapointed it didnt say france)..my wallet says made in spain and my agenda says spain also!

My damier speedy is also made in USA. It doesn't make any difference to me and I love it just as much as my other LVs that are made in France. :smile: (According to my SA, made in USA bags' materials are all imported from France and assembled in US.)

i'm sure in france they make the same wage. so really whats the difference in the bag ?

My husband and his friend were looking at my Speedy the other day and said oh man this is made in the USA? I bet some guys making min wage made this bag and yet they charge so much for it! UGH I tried to explain to him how it is made but he just laughed. I can see why made in france looks better to people!