Ugh!!!! Waiting patiently for Madeline!!!!

1. Okay, so I ordered Madeline in Khaki/mahonony on Sunday (?) night and of course the order doesn't count until Monday, so I have to wait until Friday to recieve her! I'm going crazy! I actually thought it wouldn't take so long, but I got my email saying it's scheduled for a Fridaydelivery. Oh well, at least this week is going faster than I thought it would. :tup:

A pic for those unsure of which bag I'm talking about :smile:
  2. I know LA, i hate the "wait" of a bag, its like you just want it now!! drives me crazy! :hysteric:At least its on its way for delivery!! Can't wait to see pics!
  3. I can't wait to see your pics! That is a really pretty bag. I think you made a great choice:yes:
  4. aww Friday is almost here.. post lots of pics.. Your going to love her
  5. I hate waiting for a bag. I am not as patient as you.
    The good news is Friday will be here in less than two days!!!:yahoo::yahoo:
    I can't wait for your pics!
  6. I know how you feel. I ordered my ergo tote on Sunday too, and its scheduled to be here Friday too - its been a loooong week!! Hang in there!
  7. Love the bag... it's so pretty. I know, waiting for a bag all week takes forever!! I can't wait to see the pics! :smile:
  8. Thats crazy! I order the rose lipstick yesterday at the boutique at around noon. They told me it would be here thursday, I was worried because after I realized no one may be home, and today guess who parks in front of my house!! The FEDEX MAN!! I was so happy!

Maybe it was so fast because Im in miami or because it was somethign small? I dunno...

I hope you get your bag a day early!
  9. Thank you so much everyone!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

Kenia, I wish I would get mine that fast!!! But everytime I've ordered a bag it always comes on its scheduled day. It never comes earlier:sad: Oh well, only two more days!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!
  10. I love that bag!!! I am so happy for you!! I can't wait to see your pictures!!!
  11. LA waiting for that Coach box is killer, but oh soooo worth it! Hang in there it's almost friday.:yahoo:
  12. It is def worth the wait because when you get it you will be even more excited! I got my med Carly today and I was so excited but was bad. But anyways don't worry stay patient! It is worth the wait.
  13. I know what you mean about waiting, I placed an order late Saturday night, it was shipped yesterday and I'm now waiting for Friday as well.

But the bag will be worth the wait!
  14. Ugh! I know! I'm going to check and see where my bag is now......
  15. Sorry it takes so long! I hate ordering for that reason, I am SO impatient!! My stuff usually shows up a day early but I usually have it delivered to the store.

That is a really cute bag! I love the pink and brown, makes me think of strawberries and chocolate, LOL!