Ugh, school starts today

Ugh, don't feel bad...I just started today too.
M/W/F I start at 8am, T/TH I start at 9:30 (which I like better).
I'm SO not looking forward to speech this semester, or Spanish...I haven't taken Spanish since Senior year of high school and I needed ONE more semester of it since they changed the requirements the year before I got to my current school. :hysteric:
It doesn't help that my prof for that class is totally disorganized, either.

LOL

I can't believe school starts today. I live in Northern Cali, and it is so rainy and cold right now! I wanted to wear a cute bag to class today but it looks like its going to be a Longchamp day for me today.

So, I was wondering, is anyone else trudging back to school today? Are you excited? Or are you really trudging? LOL

OMG I totally know what you mean. I live in Nor Cal too and the weather sucked! It was sooo cold and rainy. I started school today and I was not excited... I had to wake up at 6am! OUTRAGEOUS.

I'm in Nor.Cal too and while I started school two weeks ago (damn the quarter system!!!!!), I was still dreading going back today after the first three-day weekend!

The rain and freezing weather didn't help either! And waking up at 7am... yea, no fun!!

I definitely know what you mean! I am on the quarter system too so today was the beginning of my 3rd week. The weather was no fun to wake up to this morning :tdown:

I was off for one whole entire month and didn't do s***

hahaha~~~ so I'm actually happy to be going back! school starts for me on Thursday :yes:

haha, me too! i start next week. i have to get myself back to some semblance of a schedule before then, and that's not gonna be easy with the TERRIBLE rainy and FREEZING weather....ahhh. i want SUMMMER, right now! it would make everything so much easier...:hysteric:

I started last Monday and it's a terrible time to go to school. It's so damn cold in San Francisco! I have to walk to school and it takes me 20 minutes to get there. Whenever I arrive, my hands and face are always numb.

Last semester I took 15 units and this semester I am taking 18 units. This is my last semester and I will have my 2nd Bachelor's.

If it makes the students here feel any better, when my class started yesterday I found that the registrar kept enrolling students after the class size closed. So now I've got a lab packed with students, [too] many of which are not even in my department. *tears hair out* I get to meet a whole other batch of them on Friday, as well.

I started last Monday.
M/W class STARTS at 7:30 :yucky:
T/TH start at 11 :P

LVBABYDOLL-speech isnt bad. I did my persuasion speech on designer brands vs no name brands. It's all about the QUALITY!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

I started last Monday and it's a terrible time to go to school. It's so damn cold in San Francisco! I have to walk to school and it takes me 20 minutes to get there. Whenever I arrive, my hands and face are always numb.

Tell me about it, girl! Im in the East Bay, and its been FRRRREEZING!

Where do you Gung?! I'm in Nor.Cal too and while I started school two weeks ago (damn the quarter system!!!!!), I was still dreading going back today after the first three-day weekend!

The rain and freezing weather didn't help either! And waking up at 7am... yea, no fun!!

Yes, indeed! It has been raining, cold, freezing, and just really BLAH!
I go to Cal; we are on the semester system and I think it bites! LOL, Id rather be on the quarter system (I think)! Where do you go?

Where do you live/go to school? I grew up in Nor Cal and after I moved to Oregon the random bits of rain didn't bother me so much...in fact I found myself wanting to be back in Cali, LOL

But now I don't mind OR so much :amuse:

I go to Cal. I have lots of family in Oregon (Beaverton) and have visited a few times. As I recall, it was pretty good weather, much like Cali weather.
Where abouts do you live?

I live in Corvallis, home of the Oregon State Beavers (also my alma mater). We were on the quarter system and I loved it because the classes went by so much faster!!! It sucked not getting out in early May like my friends on semester system, but we also start in almost October so it's a mini tradeoff, because the weather doesn't get really nice until June, July, August and Sept anyway!

I grew up near Sac, rooting for Cal! :smile:

All of you guys are lucky. I'm in Miami and school started on January 7th for me. =( I'm going to two schools at the same time and they both started that week. My Christmas break was not long enough... I can't wait for this semester to be over. I'm afraid I might be taking more classes than I can handle. But I'm going to try my best because I want to finish school as fast as possible.

And CocoGirl, I feel your pain. On Fridays I have a class from 8-9:30 am and then another one at 2pm... Finding entertainment for all that time in between is not fun. I try not to go home because it is a waste of gas but I just get sooo bored. Campus is a little dead on Friday's.