Ugh, my first NPB.

1. I think I have my 1st NPB on my hands. Buyer made an offer last Wednesday, I waited until Friday to accept (waiting fo rbetter offers on Black Friday), I have sent 3 invoices, 2 emails and tried to call direct. Telephone, got voice mail last night, disconnected this morning. Buyer has 100% with 10 positives, all raving about how quick this buyer pays. I'm afraid something happened to this person.

What do I do now?

2. i would just start NPB proceedings to get your fees back, its been a week

3. Unfortunately it happens a lot! I went quite a while without it happening to me, then when it started it kept happening! Just recently I was selling 5 of my LVs. 3 had nonpaying bidders. I finally di sell all 5 but it is a bit of a hassle and time consuming!

4. Okay, so I tried her telephone number again and viola she answers! She is out of the country and was intending to pay next week. Oy, why do you bid on something and leave for over a week and just thinkyou can pay upon your return????
    I did tell her I would hold it for her until next week. Let's see what happens.

5. Bling-nut, I agree the hassles of relisting and having to answer all the questions, yada yada yada.

I will avoid listing around holidays or long weekends anymore.

6. Im happy she answered back :smile:

7. same thing going on for me;

nonpaying buyer, won auction 5-6 days ago, sent two invoices and two mails, no contact. She has 5 nonpaying negative's though, i'm already working on a KILLER negative. 'Clearly doesn not get concept of eBay; You bid. You Buy. You PAY! People like you ruin eBay. Sellers stay away'

huh? huh? :biggrin: