I think I have my 1st NPB on my hands. Buyer made an offer last Wednesday, I waited until Friday to accept (waiting fo rbetter offers on Black Friday), I have sent 3 invoices, 2 emails and tried to call direct. Telephone, got voice mail last night, disconnected this morning. Buyer has 100% with 10 positives, all raving about how quick this buyer pays. I'm afraid something happened to this person. What do I do now?