UGH..Im in love with a bag AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

1. Went to Saks LV today..UGH...gettin denim cles..its too cute.
    BUT LO and behold...Jill has NEVER EVER liked the patchwork collection.She sees the POSTY messenger bag in grey/black deim.......INSTANTLY FALLS IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Its killer in GREY!!!!!!:yahoo: ..Has the sweetest floral lining too.......!!Its almost 2000.oo dollars.I bought a Chanel,amongst other stuffs today so i didnt get it.HOWEVER I feel it may be my next bag.Anyone seen the grey IRL?
    I have a feelin I may have to buy it soon..ROFLMAO..........UGH.Im so outta control ...STOP ME.:yes: anyone love it too?Or Am I delusional??!!LOL!:supacool:
  2. I love this bag.
  3. I'm afraid you have a serious addiction to Lv that cannot be controlled :p It's really cute! I love the size to Not crazy about the inside though..I think i would need to see it irl. But i think you should go for it! Before it goes :shocked: :nuts:

Oh and what Chanel bag did you get :nuts:
    anyway if you do get it eventually , Pics please! Since i most likely wont see it in rl :sad:
  4. I am STILL waiting for my patchwork speedy in Grey to come in. I love th egrey from pics but haven't seen it in IRL I can't believe it's still not here yet I am seriously :rant: .

I've seen pics of the posty too it is totally cute
  5. OMG..I just raised FUNDS..Im gonna go get this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. :yahoo: Can't wait to see your pics when you get it.
  7. I was waiting for the blue forever but when it came in, it was too small for me so I had to pass. I was hoping for it to be bigger because I need the room for my son's things. It's really cute though. Just wish it was a bit bigger.
  8. Yeah Jill- congrats on your something new!!!
  9. it isnt a huge bag at all..I agree..But what a super out with yer pals shopping bag it is..So cute on..I couldnt raise my arms to try it on(due to surgery)..SO PFer DOULOS..put it on me..It was instant LOVE...LOL!
    I could so see me in a skirt ,tee and flipflops runnin errands in it!!!
  10. Yay! Congrats it's such a pretty bag:smile:
  11. Im gonna be in purse heaven tomorrow!!Chanel pink expandable gettin delivered..AND im gonna go to LV and pick this baby up!LOL!
  12. I have the blue Posty and LOVE it!:love:
    But you're right, the Grey is TO DIE FOR! I may just have to get it in the Grey too!!!!!:nuts:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  13. Cute, cute, cute. :drool: Congrats, Jill. :yahoo: And yeah, you're out of control. lol. But you're not alone. :graucho:
  14. Congrats ... can't wait to photos .. this will be a great casual bag:heart: