UGH...I'm ANNOYED.......my cable is out!

1. It's been out for about 4 hours and I want to sit and relax and watch some TV. Stupid Time Warner cable!! And what's even more annoying is that they won't pick up the phone! I just keep getting a message saying they have unexpected high volume of calls please try your call again later. :confused1:

2. I hope it's back on by now. I'd be majorly bummed, especially since we have cable internet. One time our cable provider came to the place to disconnect a neighbor's cable, but ours ended up going out! I ran outside and was able to catch the guy before he left, and he was able to fix it.

3. awwwww...I would just die if I couldn't watch TV....
    hope you get your cable back soon!

4. If my cable works.. i dont need to watch tv.. if its out then i suddenly crave watching all the programs.. strange the things we take for granted lol

5. it finally came on around midnight. it's really windy up here so maybe that had something to do with it.

6. Every winter we have several power outages lasting several hours or a few days.

I don't mind being without lights or heat. I keep candles on hand and I can bundle up. I have an immersion heater thingy that fits in the cigarette lighter of my car so I can have tea and soup.

But I hate being without my internet connection!

When I don't have access to the internet and email, I feel like someone just pulled out my life-support tube.

Sooooo spoiled!