Ugh I need some advice!!...kinda long!

1. OK here is the dilemma--:shrugs:

my SO and I are going to the LV VIP/VIC party on Thursday.:yahoo: :heart:

SO said he will buy me whatever I want, but I have been feeling reallllly guilty over ALL of the stuff he has been buying me lately.:shame:

So I came to the conclusion that I am going to buy something from LV for MYSELF for once. LOL Since I am a 'starving college student' I am going to put it on my credit card (bad, I know!) However, during Xmas break, I am going to work more hours ( I work like 5 hours at Coach right now...will increase to apx. 20 hours/week while on break) so I will be able to pay it off...however, one of my potential purchases will take longer to pay off than the other one!:crybaby:

Should I get the Poche Toilette 26 to use as an everyday cosmetics pouch and occasional clutch for $260, or splurge and get the Azur Speedy 30??

Keep in mind I already have 3 Speedys...

what to do?!?!?!?:s :shrugs: TIA!!!
  2. Would have said Speedy but since you've 3 already and you're going to use your credit card, I'll say the cosmetic pouch.:smile:
  3. I would say splurge and get the Azur speedy. I love it!
  4. I agree! :yes:
  5. splurge!!!
  6. ^you are all such bad influences!!!

7. splurge and get the azur i think!! this is so responsible of you! im very impressed.. though your SO is extremely kind!
  8. Splurge and pay off the card as soon as possible. Let us know what you get.
  9. I hate charging things that I don't immediately have the money for. I can't enjoy my new goodies if I know I still owe money for them. I'm probably the only one who feels this way, but I'd either let the SO pay (if they can afford it and are willing!) or I'd wait until I had enough money to buy it without charging it.

Just my two cents :yes:
  10. Either choice is fine. I guess the question you have to ask yourself (since you already have 3 speedies) is whether or not a fourth speedy will be redundant for you.

11. Yah, I get something small if you don't have the funds on hand.
  12. Good advice, everyone:smile:
  13. Be strong! LOL. The Speedy will be there when you are able to buy it.
  14. Also, to add you have a lot of Speedies to hold you over until then.
  15. The cosmetic pouch - it's affordable and very usable!