Ugh........can't decide...help me!! =) re: rivet

perhaps not, it seems to me you just get caught in the 'buy buy buy' phase considering you've had so many great purchase over the past two weeks.

No, I don't really get "caught up in any phase", if I have the money and like something, I get it. The bags I've gotten have all just come in at the same time........

lol. i need to follow that rule. i'm a total hoarder and keep everything for a special occasion. then i make a plan when i'm going to use it and i do. lol. it's ridiculous. i got a new hermes necklace (well, i got the charm, have to get dressed to go pick up the chain) and i'm waiting to use it on tuesday for an interview i have.

if you love it and you'll use it get it!!!

I would say maybe getting the Pochette instead. You have tons of new goodies, already. Also, which Chanel did you get? :graucho:

The soft and chain!!! =) :yahoo: I'm SOOO excited!! I was looking at the pochette, but that I know I won't use....just too small and looks too busy for me on the little bag....still deciding. I haven't had the opportunity to see it in person, so I guess I could get it and then return it if I don't just LOVE it when I get it!? Would that be bad?

The soft and chain!!! =) :yahoo: I'm SOOO excited!! I was looking at the pochette, but that I know I won't use....just too small and looks too busy for me on the little bag....still deciding. I haven't had the opportunity to see it in person, so I guess I could get it and then return it if I don't just LOVE it when I get it!? Would that be bad?

Oh, the Cotton Club? Sorry, I am a Chanel newbie. I'm trying to figure which one the soft and chain is.

And it's not bad at all, the SA's even recommend it if you are unsure. When I bought the Suede Onatah, I liked it but I was going back and forth, my SA said to just take it home and try it out, if not bring it back. But, if you bring it home there's a big chance it won't go back. LOL.