Uggs Heritage Boots $79 at Saks

1. What a steal! Thanks ikny! Does anyone know whether there is any free shipping codes?

2. FREE SHIPPING <!-- END line 1 -->
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]<!-- line 2 -->on orders of $150 or more with code: NEWYEAR <!-- END line 2 -->
    [/FONT]

3. Wow - that is a great deal -they still have a ton of sizes left. Thanks!

4. Thanks Angelicious! But I am too broke to spend $150. Called Zappos and ordered from them and the total is less than $79+Tax:yes: Zappos is awesome :yahoo:

5. Just got off the phone with Zappos, no good :tdown:. Good luck to anyone got the price protection!

6. same here. they said they don't sell this style.

7. Thanks a bunch! I just ordered some from Saks! My feet have been freezing this year. :smile:
    What's the advantage of ordering from Zappo's by the way? I have never ordered from them before.

8. overnight shipping and free return. I love to get my shoes the next day.

9. ya how did you get the price match? they don't even sell it at zappos or shoes.com

10. Ooh! That IS nice.
    I had always thought Zappo's seemed rather expensive. But, I guess if you can get them to price match AND get all that...it's good! Maybe I have been missing out :rolleyes:

11. Does anyone know if I buy at Saks online, can I return it at the store? I never return anything I bought online from Saks before. TIA

12. i just got these from zappos from $77 using their 110% price protection policy AND i get them with overnight shipping.

thanks so much!

13. Yes you can! I have done this many times before :smile:

14. Thanks! I just ordered 3 pairs of jeans and a pair of UGG. Thanks for posting such a good deal!!!