Ugg Fluffy Muff bag

1. Um, what do you guys think about this:

[​IMG]

I'm not sure how I feel, but I think I'm leaning towards "No". It's on sale at Neiman's. Small compartment for cell phone, etc. An evening bag?

2. This fluffy thing has been on sale at NM's I think since last year. I think it looks pretty warm and cuddly to carry when it gets cold, but it still looks kinda scary to me. Looks like a toilet paper roll to me for some reason. I'll say "no." Maybe save your money for the upcoming sales?

3. Does it mean anything that I read your thread name as Ugly Fluffy Muffy?

4. I don't like the Ugg handbag line but for some odd reason this strikes me as cute. It's seems so impractical but on a lark...You could wear it with a cute ski suit.

5. It reminds me of this muff that Marylin Monroe carried in one of her movies, I think it was Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.. I saw that movie when I was like 12 and I so wanted one of those ! But yeah.. that was a good 10 years ago.

6. :lol: at the toilet paper comment

7. Just to clarify, I'm not interested in getting the bag :p . My initial impression was that it was ugly, but wasn't sure if my internal bag sense was off. I can't imagine anyone carrying this, so I'm glad everyone confirmed it for me. Hehe. Love the toilet paper comparison, althought scary to think that toilet paper could be that fuzzy.

8. lol me too :lol:

9. somewhere a bunny has a cold bum because someone stole his tail!

10. on fb - with regard to people who aren't his friends can see ;)

11. deleted - WOW this is a really old thread!!

thumbnailCAUM1YSW.jpg