UGG flip flops.. with sheepskin :(

Actually sheepskin is able to keep you equally cool in the summer by wicking away moisture. Because it is a natural fiber it also retard bacteria. Your feet are actually breathing because the style is open.

Anne

This is very true, plus the natural oils in the shearling will help keep your feet softer and more conditioned during a season when feet go through a lot!

interesting....I never knew uggs could keep you cool during the summer..

I guess this explains the uggs with short skirts during the summer.

i'll have to try wearing my uggs this spring/summer

I think they're sexy. It's the best price I've ever seen on a pair of new uggs, especially considering all the fluffy fur they're putting inside them! I doubt you'll have to worry about your feet getting sweaty, for christssakes it's a flip flop! If anything- the bottom of your feet might sweat a little but for people who have that problem, thank god for these, because instead of squeaking when you walk you're feet will stay dry and comfy on sheepskin! I haven't gotten and tried mine yet, but I'm sure as heck not gonna bash em until I do *wink wink* I think if you got them, you'd be pleasantly suprised.

choc.jpg

I also wear socks with my uggs, my old uggs, the insoles are soooo flat and kinda shiny?? pretty skanky but my new ones which I've worn since November, always with socks have lasted so much longer.

But I think these are meant to be worn as slippers in the house??

Actually sheepskin is able to keep you equally cool in the summer by wicking away moisture. Because it is a natural fiber it also retard bacteria. Your feet are actually breathing because the style is open.

Anne

That's good to know. Plus, I like the look of these flip flops for running around doing errands and stuff. I can see myself buying a pair in black.