Ugg Classic Cardy

Sizing in the cardys seem to go 50/50 for everyone. Some buy their normal shoe size, but I like the other 50% prefer to go with my normal ugg size (1 size down my normal shoe size). I wonder why this particular style is so difficult to size properly. I wear my normal shoe size in the short classic crochet. :confused1:

I'm so bummed. I called to check on my order and it was cancelled. They sent me an email on Monday because my shipping and billing address were different and they won't ship to an address other than the billing. The email went to my spam folder so I didn't know. Now they are sold out of my size in black. Booooo. I'm so sad. On the bright side they had my size (8) in grey so I ordered those. I really wanted black though. I'm sad.

I'm so bummed. I called to check on my order and it was cancelled. They sent me an email on Monday because my shipping and billing address were different and they won't ship to an address other than the billing. The email went to my spam folder so I didn't know. Now they are sold out of my size in black. Booooo. I'm so sad. On the bright side they had my size (8) in grey so I ordered those. I really wanted black though. I'm sad.

Which site had the size 8 in grey that you ordered from?

Thanks.

Same site, DavidZ. She told me they were now out of black but they had grey in my size so I went ahead.

They have size 6 in black. I know she had other sizes and colors but I wasn't listening. My head was reeling from the bad news. That is the third time in a week that I've had shoe orders cancelled for shoes I really, really wanted.

Same site, DavidZ. She told me they were now out of black but they had grey in my size so I went ahead.

They have size 6 in black. I know she had other sizes and colors but I wasn't listening. My head was reeling from the bad news. That is the third time in a week that I've had shoe orders cancelled for shoes I really, really wanted.

I don't see the size 8 in the drop down menu on their site. When did you call and find out they had the Grey size 8 in stock? I mailed my boots out today and they will get them on Monday for my exchange.

So I got a tracking number from DavidZ!! My size 6s come tomorrow! I have another pair of 7s that I never cancelled the preorder, from another website. I'll be able to compare and make a better decision. Ive already sold my first pair of 7s on eBay!

How much did you sell yours for on ebay? I'm debating whether to return or sell my 7's.

I don't see the size 8 in the drop down menu on their site. When did you call and find out they had the Grey size 8 in stock? I mailed my boots out today and they will get them on Monday for my exchange.

I called yesterday afternoon.
Sorry I didn't respond more quickly. Since my laptop decided to crash last week, I now have no internet access except for at work. I'm usually out in the field or in court and when I am in the office I don't have time to check TPF. Oh, and I'm not supposed to. ;)
I need to get my laptop fixed ASAP!!!

Darn!!! I just read my email. I got an email from DavidZ today saying they are sorry but they don't have size 8 in grey either. They claim to have oatmeal and dusty rose in 8 though. I give up. What a crappy week.

Ok not to sound ungrateful for finally finding my size, but I'm not so sure I want to keep mine. Those of you that have the cardys, what do you wear them with? Anyone have photos? They are awfully cute, but I honestly dont know how best to show them off. Any suggestions?

Darn!!! I just read my email. I got an email from DavidZ today saying they are sorry but they don't have size 8 in grey either. They claim to have oatmeal and dusty rose in 8 though. I give up. What a crappy week.

That sucks. And I agree about this being a crappy week, I really wanted an 8 but looks like that won't be happening.

Does the Oatmeal color look cute in person?

I wear mine with like an off the shoulder sweater with a white tank underneath paired with either black leggings or skinny jeans. BTW i have the grey cardys.
I also sometimes wear it with my cropped double breasted coat and a bright top underneath and i get compliments everywhere!
HTH!

Ok not to sound ungrateful for finally finding my size, but I'm not so sure I want to keep mine. Those of you that have the cardys, what do you wear them with? Anyone have photos? They are awfully cute, but I honestly dont know how best to show them off. Any suggestions?

I just got mine too, in black...I wore them with black leggings and a purple top, looks really cute with the leggings and a lil slouched. My sister has the oatmeal ones and she wears them folded down with jeans and it looks good.