U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-e-a-b-l-e-!!!!!

1. So, I get home from work and my box has arrived from the new LV website...I ordered the Degrade Bandeau in Bordeaux. I open the box and to my surprise theres two boxes instead of one. My first thought was oh :cursing: they sent something I didn't order and now I have to make a return. So I read the paperwork and to my huge surprise its a gift from them!! Can you believe it? I can't. I'm still scratching my head. Anyway, heres what I received. I already have the green cles but how nice is this?????

gift 002.jpg gift 004.jpg gift 006.jpg gift 001.jpg
  2. oh wow...that is insane!!! How incredibly lucky you are! Makes me want to order something just to see if I get a free gift LOL

3. :drool:NO WAY. That is BEYOND AWESOME. I am so jealous because I looove the green cles. It's things like this that are so exclusive to Louis Vuitton. What other company would send such a nice gift like that? Congratulations on your purchase and gift!! Enjoy!

4. I wonder if anyone else is getting anything???!!?? I've heard of small gifts before...but wow a $200+ cles is crazy LOL

5. :wtf: sooo jealous... I wish I could order online.. I tried but they dont ship out to Canada.

Congrats on your pretty bandeau!!

6. wow! amazing customer service! a very pretty scarf too! i love the colours!

7. lucky you! that's awesome!

8. WOW, congratulations.

9. umm- yeah- ordering now and pressing my luck

Congrats!

10. That's fabulous! I have a lot of respect for LV, so I'm not surprised by the generosity. A year ago, I ordered a key chain as a gift and they included a damier cufflinks box as a gift. I've been a damier fan ever since.

11. oh gosh
    oh gosh
    I ENVY U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats that is amazing!! the gift is actually worth more than what u bought!

12. Oh wow, you're so lucky!!

13. All I have to say is WOW!!!

BTW they are GORGEOUS :drool:

14. I thought the same thing...how crazy is this. I can't wait to see what others got that ordered before me...this should be very interesting.

15. WHAT?!?!?!?! OMFG. That's awesome!!!

I'm ordering something from there ASAP. :p