"Typical" H Store Inventory?

well my Hermes looks about like yours BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ONE ANYWHERE NEAR ME. I did hear that there is one in vancouver so hopefully I can find some time to run up there. I am going to china next march, do they have Hermes in mainland?

He, he, he.....lucy, you're funny!

OK my store typical has:

Lots of scarves, but the popular colourways have always sold out (usually to me!).

LAME cashmere range

EXTRA LAME Porcelain range (two small pieves in my pattern for the past 6 months!

Good RTW range - it doesn't sell well here

CRAP baby range, but they always have something

An exotic Birkin or Kelly (usually Ostrich or Porosus Croc - NEVER alligator or Lizard)

Evelynes

LOTS of Garden Partys - all sizes

LOTS of Mens Ties

Some jewellery, although simce the new store, plenty of diamond bling.

3 Wallets

2 agendas

and a Partridge in a Pear tree.......but it can only be SO'd by a VIP.

I was reading that while happily eating my breakfast, until I got to the last line.

Now I've got peanut butter and toast sprayed on my screen! :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Going to SF on Thursday to pick up my Latte Cup/Saucer so we'll see if there's been any improvement.......anyone care to make a wager?????

well my Hermes looks about like yours BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ONE ANYWHERE NEAR ME. I did hear that there is one in vancouver so hopefully I can find some time to run up there. I am going to china next march, do they have Hermes in mainland?

loren: i still haven't forgotten about u and have passed along ur thoughts....

^^^lol:lol:

My Hermes generally has 2 Kelly's( now a red togo 32cm, gold togo pal35cm (hot)!!!cm, black Kelly32pal, a bolide here and there(not now though), a drag bag in brown( really hot, been there for about 2 months ), scarves,....NEVER a Birkin on the shelf. I saw a 40cm last year on the shelf though in rouge H. It is a tiny, teeny store.:crybaby:

The Hermes Store in KLCC, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia:

1. A couple of Bolides.
2. Victoria Cabas and Sacs du Voyages
3. Valparaiso - all colours.
4. Kelly 28
5. Kelly Longue Orange
6. Plume
7. Omnibus
8. Garden Parties(all colours EXCEPT black!)
9. Jige
10. Wallets - Bearn, Dogon
11. Plenty of RTW

No caravanne bags yet......hilarious that the fakes have arrived in Malaysia before the originals.

I snuck a peek into the store rooms once and I saw plenty of orange boxes......an they must have been kellys and birkins!!! They all had Post-It notes on them. Must be the royal family or some Datin/Tai Tai - what with the relatively low salary scale and the inordinately high prices of H-stuff in Malaysia.

As you can see ladies and gents, plenty of stock - just 20% more in terms of pricing! :sad:

Eric - my stores back room is like that, too - a HUGE mountain of orange boxes (bag size) and each one has a post-it stuck to it. I'm sure they all say "don't show this to GF". "don't show her this one, either".

My store has a great selection regardless it is quite small shop:
-garden party TPM or GM in diff.colors
-Valparaiso
-Evelyne PM/GM
-Picotin PM/MM
-Massai PM
-Bolide 31
-Web II
-Kelly 28
-some 'mini-bag'
-several Dogon wallets
-some Bearns
-China
-Scarfs/Ties
-Jewelleries
-AND MANY HIDDEN GOODIES for MM!!!!:yahoo:

HG, thanks for the link. There are many Hermes stores in China but so sad to see they're 30% more than here. I will at least get window pics.
PBC thank you so so much. I have my fingers crossed.