Tylie Malibu...Like or dislike?

1. A friend of mine just bought a Tylie Malibu bag in a dark brown suede. I thought it was quite pretty, though I don't know if I'd want one myself. What do you all think of the line???

Here's the link: Click here Hers is the Suede Utility.

:supacool:

2. I love those perforated suede bags, but I think I'd trash one in 15 minutes so I haven't purchased. Also, some are a little blingy for my taste. Also, I think the price is high too??

3. I dunno... I've looked at those purses a couple times before. I like this one the best.. the "Spy Leather Utility"

[​IMG]

4. I just saw a whole bunch of these at Nordstom today. Not my style, but I did like the bright colors of the suede.

5. I own 4 Tylies and have the perforated in Aqua. You just have to be careful with them.

I love mine

tyli_wacc_ednutltyaqua.jpg pinkapache.jpg TYLIE_Braided.jpg TYLIE_RARE.jpg
  6. I think they are cute...I love the straps! I'm not good with suede though and so I never bought one

7. Love that they come in so many different colours, but not keen on the straps...didn't see any prices on this site, what's the price range?

8. I actually really like Tylie bags, but I prefer the less popular styles (I feel like the utility is everywhere). I've seen these at Nordstrom as well as some boutiques and some sites online. I'm not a suede fan (I don't like how it ages and can rub off on things) but Tylie lambskin and deerskin is unreated and exremely soft. Bluebee.com has a great selection. Back when the brand was just getting launched, you could make custom straps (rhinestones spelling out your name/initials, etc) but I don't know if they do that anymore.

9. I like some of the styles but I don't like the straps at all. Too belt-like.

10. I think they are cute. I have had problems with suede in the past though.

11. my tylies are very unique - You could comb the earth and never find the tye-dye utility I have...and try finding a hot pink apache...

prices are 300.00 and up

12. I am nuts about tylie, but I love a great looking casual bag and the hippie chick styling is all me.

I am so sick of looking and purses that are so structured they look like lunch boxes and what they hell is with plastic? Uhm i like a natural leather or suede bag. Lets save the plastic for the credit cards ladies!

Tylie doesn't have to paste a monogram all over thier bag - it just "IS". and that why i love them...

13. SURE CAN CUSTOMIZE AND YOU CAN FIND SOME GREAT PRICES IF YOU TALK TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE- RETAIL THE PRICE IS REDICULOUS BUT IF YOU REALLY SHOP YOU CAN FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL WILLINGLY ORDER FOR YOU.

14. I love the range of colors! The decorated strap thing is her signature. Its something distinctlvely hers. Would I buy one? No. But I think they have their own look going on, and that's cool. I used to sell them at retail and people really liked them. Suede is so delicate- with my 3 kids, I would trash one in about 1 week!

15. sweet, but maybe too sweet for me (old and sour!)