TWS - The Wharehouse sale

1. http://thewarehousesale.com/main.php

The Warehouse Sale is an exclusive, invite-only denim sample sale that offers the newest and hottest styles of the season in your favorite brands for both Men & Women. Get ahead of the trends and be the first to rock up-and-coming labels. With everything priced BELOW WHOLESALE, we make it easy for you to try new styles or brands without guilt.

I have been to a couple of these in AZ and I've actually picked up a few items. Is there anyone else who has been to one? After my experience, I've come to the conclusion that you can still find better deals at your local stores (i.e. Nordstrom Rack) and online (i.e. Revolve Clothing, using discount codes). Furthermore, these events usually have a long line and once you're in, you're scrambling amongst crowds to beat them to the punch (first come, first serve). Also, in order to try items on, you better be prepared to strut your stuff; the dressing room is that of a locker room. All sales are final as well. I did however like their promotion of buy 4 jeans get the 5th free (give or take a jean - memory is bad). It suited my BF and I well. Either way, I want to get your thoughts, especially if you've been.

Thanks! :tup: