TWS' Denim Sample Sale in San Francisco, 9/24

1. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana]This email was sent to you by The Warehouse Sale. Please add events@thewarehousesale.com or thewarehousesale.com to your address book. This will ensure delivery into your Inbox (not your bulk or junk folders).

[/FONT]

The Largest Denim Sale organizer is rolling the racks back to San Francisco. Twice the venue size with twice the selection. Save up to 80% on your favorite premium denim brands, such as 575 Denim, True Religion, Antik Denim, Blue Cult, Taverniti So, Rock and Republic, Joe's Jeans, J and Company, Paper Denim, Hudson, and more. Also, tops and sweats by Grail, 2 B Free, Trunk Ltd, and more. Tons of selections for both women and men. This will be the largest denim sample sale to ever hit Bay Area, mark your calendar!

VIP Private Sale: Saturday September 23, 2006 12:00 PM - 06:00 PM
    Public Sale: Sunday September 24, 2006 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM

Nob Hill Masonic Center
    Exhibition Hall
    1111 California Street
    San Francisco, CA 94108

Visit www.thewarehousesale.com to RSVP for free entry
    & for more information.

2. I LOVE THIS SALE!!!!

Great Jeans and fab prices too!!!

3. im sooo there OC here i come!...quick Q though...how good are there prices??...i know it says 40-80 percent off but since its my first time...how much cash should i take w/ me??...couple hundred...??hellp!!

4. OC is a little far from San francisco

5. I been there once, stood in line for 45 min and it wasnt too good as I left there with nothing. The prices are decent and if I was to go again, I would buy the VIP tickets to go earlier as nothing will be left for the next day. TWS accepts credit card so you dont have to bring cash.

6. I LIVE IN LA...AND WHEN I WENT TO THE WEBSITE I NOTICED THAT THERES ONE THIS WEEKEND IN THE OC....SF TOO FAR SOO YAY IM HEADING TO THE OC

7. I hear it's terrible. My friend went and came back with nothing. Said everything was at least a year old and prices were not that great...

8. Yes, definitely not that great. And I did notice some fake Sevens at the June event (or sometime around the beginning of summer) in SF. So look carefully, if you are going. Also, my friends paid ~$100/pair for some Joe's and Sevens that I've seen for cheaper at Nordstrom Rack.

9. Wooohooo!! Finally an event in the SF Bay!!

10. OOooh good to know thanx!:yes::yes: ill be extra careful

11. k so i just got back from the sample sale in the OC..it was ok i guess...i got there when they opened..so rsvp'ing was a good idea b/c we didnt have to wait in line...and there was LOOOOOOOOOONG LINE...there wasnt much left...i saw maybe one pair of 7'smostly hudson, J and company..and TONS of frankie B's...not that great of a selection though...all i got was 3 ed hardy shirts at 30 bux a pop....eh ok i guess but suggestion....get a VIP ticket and go the day b4...prolly has better stuff!