Two Sizes of "Baby" Cabas

1. Just realized that there are actually 2 sizes of cabas with the stitched bottom! I thought I would share it here, in case anyone else is also not aware. :p

I think the smaller one is what we have been seeing in the Coco Cabas reference thread, while there is a larger one with braided straps instead of just chain with interwoven leather. I have attached a pic of the bigger bag sent to me by my SA and you can also see the strap in details in this auction:

For those of you who are looking for the larger Coco cabas and can't find one, perhaps you can consider this instead. If I remembered correctly, it retails for USD1925 and according to my SA, the waiting list is much much shorter.

2. I wasn't aware of this, thanks for the info!
  3. Thanks for the info.
  4. Thanks for that! I hadn't seen the larger braided strap one.
  5. Yah, my SA said she also did not know that there's a larger size until their store received it. I'm trying to find out the measurements of the bigger one from her.

Btw, I also noticed that the braided straps are already found on the metallic baby cabas, like the bronze (khaki) and dark silver ones that we have seen so far.
  6. WOW..GEt out..I didnt know that!
  7. wowwww... i didn't know that :wtf:

it's pretty!
  8. I'm more confused than ever... but thank you for the information!!!
  9. ^LOL..Im confused too....HEEHEE!
  10. Me!
  11. Thanks for sharing the info, I really didn't notice this.
    I did see the cabas with braided straps but never tried to figure out why they look different with the original chain straps! :p
  12. A couple of weeks ago my SA told me that the original large size leather cabas bags that were coming back in now, for S/S, will not be plain leather with the CC's anymore. Instead, they will have diamond stitching at the bottom like the "baby" does.
  13. I don't know... I have the khaki Cabas pictured with the braided chain straps which was $1795. The one in the photo auction doesn't look any bigger than mine.