Two shades of Natural

1. i have a choice of two natural bags, one towards light grey tone and the other yellow tones.

From my understanding, the natural colored varied depending on batch. I would have to purchase sight unseen and wondering if anyone can give their input on which shade looked better on the natural? thanks!

2. bump...

3. I've seen only pics of the naturel and from what I've seen, the yellow tone looks nicer... grey is probably alot like greige??? maybe someone with naturel can chime in??? what hardware is the naturels that you're considering... if its with GGH then I'd say yellow coz it makes the whole bag look soooo warm and beautiful...

PowderPuff has a couple of natural bags... one in RH and one in GGH... she posted some comparison pics... maybe you should do a search... it was a very talked about color after all...

4. i'm sort of torn because i actually just bought a greige work on eBay, but with slight use. i was surprised how much i would loooooooove this color. was concerned that if i got the natural work bag it would be too close. but in a way i wouldn't mind because i love grey and i really wanted a new greige to begin with.

my other concern was that the yellow toned natural would be high maintanance? i sound confused, don't I?:confused1:

5. hmmm.... I dont think it will be high maintenance, in I think coz its yellow toned, any dirt etc would "blend" in dont it? coz whites yellow over time anyway... so the yellow tone should be ok... but then again, it really depends on the weather conditions that you're in and what use you will make out of it... will you use it everyday... are you careful with your bags?

that aside though, if you already have a greige, then I think the more yellow naturel will be good... and if you spray them with the Apple garde it should be enought to protect the color???

one of the PFers... PowderPuff... she's got an AMAZING collection of neutrals, shes got greige and naturel... so maybe she can chime in when she sees this thread... sorry I'm not much help...

6. I think another worth considering is the quality of leather. I have a 2007 natural city and I noticed that the leather is "thin" and fragile, while my sister's 2007 brief is a lot thicker, hence not as sensitive to scratches. There is already a small nick on my bbag and I even if I really love the color, I tend to not use it as often cause I am afraid to add more damage to it.