Two packages arrived are my new lovelies!! *Pics*

1. I haven't received LV packages in a long time! Today two arrived at my door while I was at work doing my third double shift day in a row and my mom accepted both for me!

First first fashionphile purchase, and I must say that I'm pretty impressed with their packaging. Very nicely packaged, I had fun opening everything. They even included a nail filer! Just what I needed. Very fast shipping too; I paid on the 20th, my item was sent out on the 21st, and I received it today! If you're in Canada, you can use promotional code "Canada" during checkout to get 50% off shipping. Overall, great experience. Except for their high prices on some items and them outbidding everyone with their buying ID, fashionphile's a pretty good reseller! :p

[​IMG] [​IMG]

...I present to you my brand new AMARANTE FRENCH PURSE!

With flash...

Without flash...

The fingerprint issue isn't as bad as I thought; they're still there but I don't see it as a huge problem for me. The wallet itself isn't as roomy as I thought but it's just so gorgeous. No regrets on this purchase! I'm glad I managed to get my hands on this!! In the end I saved over $140 CAD on this brand new wallet!

to be continued...
    packing1.jpg packing2.jpg fpflash.jpg fpnoflash.jpg fpinside.jpg
  2. so pretty!!! congrats~!
  3. Second package...

New to me Damier medium agenda!! It seems that the seller rarely used it. He purchased the 2006 refills for this and stopped tearing out the corners/writing on the pages after October 2006. He wrote on only one note page, used none of the stickers, and only wrote one address entry in the repertoire. All the other pages (maps, personal info, websites page, etc) are pretty much blank. The 2 page/week format of these medium LV refills are too small for I will probably buy Filofax inserts soon. I wish LV would make 1 day/page refills for the medium agenda!! GRR!!

I've asked these questions many times but have not really received an answer to either...

Do Filofax "Personal" inserts fit the medium agenda?

Anyone know of other refills that will fit the medium agenda, preferrably 1 day/page refills??
    agenda.jpg agenda2.jpg
  4. love the wallet. enjoy!
  5. Congrats!
  6. The wrapping on the wallet is cool! The wallet just leaves me breathless... :love:

Congrats on getting the agenda too! I want to consider getting one now. :p
  7. ^ It's all thanks to you John for helping me authenticate!

I checked out the date code myself and it looks good, not like I can do anything about it now if it doesn't ;)
  8. Congrats! Excellent choice! Enjoy:smile:
  9. You're welcome! :tup::tup::tup:

OT: The shipping was fast!!!
  10. oh yum your without flash amarante pic looks like silken chocolate. congrats!
  11. Congrats- Pretty~
  12. Congrats!
  13. That's MAJOR! Congrats Karman!!!
  14. Congratz!!
  15. They are both gorgeous!