Two New Items!! :)

1. My girlfriend wants to post items that she got from LV. I got her a Fuchsia Perfo Pochette last week, and today I got her this:
    ¡Ú³ÚÅ·»Ô¾ì¡Û¥ë¥¤¥ô¥£¥È¥ó ¥â¥Î¥°¥é¥à¥Ç¥Ë¥à ±ß·Á¥Ý¡¼¥Á¡È¥Ý¥·¥§¥Ã¥È¡¦¥¹¥Ô¡¼¥Ç¥£GM¡É ¥Ö¥ë¡¼ M95081¡§·ÃÈæ¼÷¥«¥µ¥Ö¥é¥ó¥«

I don't know what its called exactly, but its pretty neat. Won't be allowed to pick it up until tomorrow, since its not August 1st yet. I'll get pictures of both for you at about 1PM PST tomorrow after I pick up from LV.

On to something else, I wanted your opinions on what I should get her tomorrow while I'm there, I'm stuck between two items. I was thinking of a Fuchsia Perfo Speedy to match her Pochette or a Mandarin Epi Speedy. All comments appreciated :smile: :smile:

2. i would love to be ur girlfriend

3. The matching speedy, of course!

4. Haha I guess thats a compliment rensky.

jane, I notice you live in SF, I do as well. Which LV do you prefer, the Botique or the one in Neimans? Oh and thanks for your opinion.

What do you guys think of the Denim Pleaty as well?

5. The Speedy! :biggrin:

6. Fuchsia Perfo Speedy! :biggrin:

7. Aw, that`s so sweet of you. I`d suggest the Speedy :biggrin:

8. I prefer the LV store. Just more selection and more SAs. However this also may have to do with the fact that I do not have an AMEX or NM card, therefore I cannot shop at the one in Neimans :lol:

9. Definitely a fushia perfo speedy:yahoo:

i posted my own speedy, a little incentive :roflmfao:

speedy perfo.JPG
  10. wooohooo you are like my bf hehehe:graucho: sooo sweet.. go get her a perfo speedy to match it,,,:love:

11. Aww.. that's so cute ! I love the little denim pouches.

12. The mandarin speedy is nice:yes:

13. Perfo Speedy! :love: