two new chanels!!!

1. I spent the weekend with my boyfriend who just moved into the city, we are from long island....sooo he took me shopping and let me pick out an early anniversary present! He really liked the chanel ultra jewlery collection and wanted me to get the double banded ring, but I really didn't like how it looked on my finger, it was too bulky. I really liked the singled one and it looked so good with my J12 so I go it!! I love it, its so simple and different looking!!!:love:

My second chanel item is this tweed flap that I feel in love with when imgg posted hers, this is the darker one, and I really love it!! thanks for letting me share!!! :girlsigh:

Photo 49.jpg Photo 48.jpg Photo 47.jpg Photo 46.jpg
  2. awesome purchases!!!!!!

3. gorgeous! love the ring!

4. Congrats on your goodies, and I love that tweed flap!:love:

5. That ring is really beautiful and I love the tweed bag. Finally, someone has tweed flap!

6. Love the tweed bag, and the ring.

Congrats and enjoy!

7. congrats! love both of your new items! i actually got the a cd from chanel featuring the new ring you got and have since fell in love with it. it looks great on you!

8. I love your tweed flap, the colors are so nice. And the ring looks great on your finger, a nice fit!

9. Congrats! That ring really looks fab with the J12. I like your tweed flap too

10. Congrats! :tup: beautiful purchases :heart:

11. wow i LOVE both items equally! could you pls post modelling pic of the bag...and where did you find it?

12. nice purchases!!!! i really like the ring!!

13. fantastic choices!!!

If you can, post them and their style #s in the Reference Library, not sure either of them are in there yet.

14. love them both!

15. nice bag...great ring...Enjoy them both!