TWO Kelly's are Here!!! ***PICS*** Lg Caviar & Sm Lambskin

Both are nice!!!!!!!!!!! I am partial to the larger size. I think I like the look of the lambskin more, but the durability of the Caviar...so basically I am no help to you. And the small does not look to small on you. I think you would be good with either, its a coin flip girl!

I'm guilty as well....I'm trying to locate a large one. I personally like the size of the larger one as well as the caviar due to the durability of it. But the small looks great on you too. I'd say go with the one that you will get most use out of.

Would you be kind enough to tell me the model number of it? Much appreciated!

I like them both. have always loved the durability of the caviar, but i must say it really looks beyond stunning in the lambskin. the size is just right for you.tough decision to make. let us know what you decided.

JACKPOT! They are both absolutely gorgeous but you know which one I would go for! I am totally biased though. Either way, you cannot go wrong!

I'm guilty as well....I'm trying to locate a large one. I personally like the size of the larger one as well as the caviar due to the durability of it. But the small looks great on you too. I'd say go with the one that you will get most use out of.

Would you be kind enough to tell me the model number of it? Much appreciated!

I can't find a model number on the Large one??? the numbers on the NM tag read like this:

323 19 614
4250 29862
SKU 8231 2994

I think I may be returning this one to NM in Chicago ... would you like me to let you know?? I could ask him to hold it for you ....